Reviews for Bond of Fate
Kurtak1234 chapter 26 . 9/8
U need to continue this chap
Damn I feel bad for the people who patiently waited for the next chapter of this great story. Can you PLEASE continue this story? And can you please make a lemon?
LordTroy chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
Brooo stop torturing me and give me a real lemon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Your passion for writing and I would very oh so much appreciate and love it if you would use your experience of writing to continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I've really enjoyed all of the chapters you made. I most of all like all of the details that you put in, this is probably my most favorite cartoon anime story that I've ever read. I really hope that you think about making a story after this one, or continue the Bond of Fate story, not just because I want you to but because lots of the other people that have already reviewed also want you to continue, I think partially because they and I don't know what happens after Tsukune and Moka's marriage. I think that you are a good and experienced writer. I also love your
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Good luck
Drakon88 chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
I really like this story can you please continue it
Guest chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
I know its been 5 years but, please, FINISH THE STORY! PLEASE I BEG U
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2015
Your a jjerk
Guest chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
Plz make more soon I enjoyed the whole story so plz don't stop
Guest chapter 26 . 4/12/2015
Make the next soon
death chapter 26 . 2/2/2015
You need to make chapters 5k words
NGI-InVaderX chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
Are you going to continue this please do so it has been 3 years almost now since you made this chapter :(
zackie1987 chapter 26 . 12/18/2014
I loved this story I like it a lot
Anonymous chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
I just wanted to say that I love this story. I can't stop reading it. The passion, the heartbreak, the ability for Tsukune and Moka to face the unknown unafraid. That is what Rosario Vampire is all about. And If I were you, I'd also think about doing one about Moka and Tsukune's lives before Yokai Academy. What their childhood was like together, before... the incident. And tell that anonymous viewer that he's wrong. It may have a fight scene in just about every chapter of the manga and every episode of the series, but it's not about the battles. It's about their growing love and relationship, and the struggles they face.