Reviews for Xmas gift
Yaiochica chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Hey, well i hate to say it, but you need an editor. Bad. I couldn't get through it because of all the tense changes. If you edit it, I'll read it maybe and get through it.
Kuran Mayumi chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
It was kind of good...but it wasn't really M rated

but i liked it
Gaara's only baby girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
You made alot of mistakes in this. You need to do spell checks from now on
ShuichilovesEiri chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hello.

First of all I applaud you for the story line. Bravo.

Second, I'm very OCD about grammer so I was wondering if you would be intreated in me editng the story.

I would change and fix the tenses.

But finally, I would like to say the general concept of it is beautiful.

If you are interested in me editing it message me and I will give you my email.

Love,

Shuichi & Yuki
Red Blue White Black chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow great story i mean its really good but (no offense) you need a beta reader...badly
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
*pushes Yuki out the door*

Move your sorry good for nothing ass bitch! Let the two have their time together *scoffs* Yuki is a waste of vampire breath and not worthy of being a pureblood *rolls eyes* P.S Dont care if you all love Kaname and her together! HENTAI SUCKS!
Love332 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Cool chapter!

Aw~ That was really nice Xmas gift that Zero gave to Kaname! Now Kaname and Zero would be so happy together!
JoJo-Hearts-Yoohx3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Thanx for the hot smexy christmas present! _~ I enjoyed the whole things, although u did mix up some word with past and present, but besides that the whole story was greeeat D U should write more *nods* most definitely!~
LuanRina chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Kyaaaa! ! So cute and sweet and HOT! ! *has one massive nosebleed here XD* Thank you so much for such a wonderful Christmas present, dearest.I truly enjoyed it *hugs*
irmina chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
nice!
mpiedz chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
thanks for best gift :D

love the story, they're cute together ...
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
aaawww zero is so cute
KazeKirran chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Naked Zero as a Christmas gift! That's so HOT! I want to have one too!
Kaname, you lucky pureblood! Indulging himself in Zero's delicious body over and over again!
Really great xmas gift to give for a horny vampire!
Love it!