Reviews for My Galway Girl
blondferretgirl chapter 2 . 6/13/2018
Love It!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Interesting. At least it makes the reader feel like maybe she won't run this time. Thank you for adding this, even incomplete, as it let the reader have the insight to Bella and her reasons. You didn't have to ad this but, this reader appreciates it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
What a lovely one-shot. I really liked it. It needed just a bit more at the end, to ensure the reader she wouldn't run away from him again. At least with her starting a new job there in the same city he lives, we know she's there for a bit anyway. And, we know from what little she did tell him, she is American as well, just raised in Ireland. Hence her unique accent. I loved that his grandpa was convinced everything would work out for him. Very sweet ending for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Eh...kinda anti climatic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
He forgave her pretty fast.
anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This story's plot is new to me and I'm all for testing new waters. I love it. I really hope you write BPOV but at least you gave us an insight. Great job. Now I really want to go to Galway or anywhere in Ireland. :-)
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love it!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
HI! i completely understand not having time and i really appreciate that you took the time to write this and gave us the insight into bella's head and what her secret was :) THANK YOU! not everyone would do this and it means a lot that you did. can't wait to see what happens next in The Life and Death of Isabella Swan AND a collabo with MandyLeigh! SAY WHAT!? so excited! hope life calms down for you :)
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Thank you so very much for giving us this quick run down.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh how I loved this! Thank you. And yes, I wanna know the secret!
Rainy79 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
you are too sweet! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy life to reply to me. Thank you thank you thank you for being so good to your readers and filling us in on Bella's secret! I completely understand RL happens. At least this was only intended to be a one shot in the first place. I wish more authors were as considerate as you to fill us all in like that. (i especially wish those that abandon a full length story part way through would do this!) thanks again for tying up the loose ends, and i can't wait to read your newest story once it's done. (sorry, i don't have enough patience for wip's, i read too much other stuff in the meantime, and have to reread it all again anyway lol.)
cullensrule chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I've been to Galway and some of the places that were in the story thanks for bringing back great memories of my time there.
HPPhoenix07 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
What a beautiful story! I haven't read any of the other stories in the contest, but I can definitely see how the one would win. Very sweet and a little heartbreaking there for a moment. Again, great story!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great story, glad you have given us some answers in your last chapter about Bella. Thanks and looking forward to more of your work.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Thank you so very much for giving us this quick run down. It's a breath of fresh air and I wish more authors who cannot continue would do the same.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »