Reviews for A New Era
Zarrelion chapter 1 . 2/8
Well, what can I say?

Most Pokemon revolution fics are stories that show heroes and villains, the brutality of total war and the hate and anger that permeates both sides.

But yours is a unique twist. You show the aftermath of the war on both Humans and Pokemon and it's not a pretty sight.

My only issues are that there are a bunch of little typos scattered around the story. Also, I still don't really understand why the Pokemon are essentially imitating Human society. I know that they're intelligent but why wouldn't they just raze the towns and try reverting them back to their original state as a prairie or a forest?

But aside from that, your story has a well-developed characters, strong descriptions and a solid plot.

I especially like how each chapter is in itself a story but the stories all coalesce into an overarching plotline.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 16 . 1/14
lol is gengar jeff the killer or what? i liked this chapter, it was alot lighter then the others. gj
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 14 . 1/14
poor charizard.
Man this fic is a mood killer, buts its also insanely interesting. gj!
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 6 . 1/14
Zaprong? Is that a nod to XD? lol great chapter!
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 5 . 1/14
aaawwww
Rina chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Please don't ever stop writing these one shots! These are seriously amazing the way you portray the different viewpoints from both sides of the Revolution, especially from the Pokemon who were for and against it and the humans. It makes me wonder if there will be another upheaval and if the Pokemon who still harbor their former human trainers would support it.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
This chapter, makes me think something is going to break. With tensions still remaining between pokemon and humans, makes me wonder what will happen. Perhaps you could make a what if chapter, one where some years after the war, humans just vanish, and the pokemon feel an unnatural silence across the world as a result. Should humanity return, it would be something either as a pure shadow...or something twisted. Good luck. This has been the Anonymous Guest, and I'll see you next time.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Reading the name Tobias brought back a lot of memories of a book series Animorphs. I guess the characters shared that they were both unfortunate in one way or another.

Great chapter. It got a bit confusing telling who was saying what, but I figured it out. Hope to see more.
Dustchu chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Another well done chapter ma, good show w

Good job man! :D
Gasel chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
this is amazing fanfic:) hoping for more:) i like best episodes with ashs pokemons! like ccharizard and typhlosion ( and i hope for sceptile)
Holly of the Night chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
what the hell man, how do you make such an amazing character traits and personalities? This was a very good piece to piece isn't much to do with the main plot, which I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be about, but this was an amazing chapter.

and the relationship between Tobias and Mayfire is fantastic. I like the previous chapter too. But I didn't know what to say about it except "this is amazing" and I thought it would have been a waste of review if I just put that

it's very hard to see Tobias on the ground stuttering after witnessing him as a Pokemon League champion in the series. Well done!

hmm, I never took a look at new fanfic because I had no idea who any of those characters were. But since your suchit's amazing writer I'll be one of those people to check it out soon! Because I'm a huge fan and obsessive fan of these stories ._.
thor94 chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
the humans look have an hard life, at least tobias reached his dream unlike ash.
a question:
your story in now only about random pokemon life after revolution?
because it's 5 chapters there is no ash.
Will ash come back a day and cleaning that mess nidoking caused?
Popopoyotl chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Why do you have to give me the feels? Why? I love all the chapters but something about Charizard just hits me like a train. Normally in fanfiction people portray Charizard as a badass with a loyalty to Ash due to a mix of respect and mutual benefit. I can see the anime Charizard much more like yours, he is gruff and hard on the outside but now loses it now that Ash, his trainer that never gave up on him even when Charizard ignored him, is gone but still there. The person who saved his life and made him strong and his main reason to become stronger is now gone before he could repay him for his kindness. It hits me like a train. TT
thor94 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
good chapter, finally anders hated himself for what he did, for killing delia, and turning ash into vengefuf murderer.
But i ask again, when ash come back?
why the legendaries let their chosen in this miserable vegetable life?
Snugglesthefluffykitten chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
What exactly was the Pokemon Revolution? I don't get it.