Reviews for A New Era
Holly of the Night chapter 5 . 4/8
Mh... I almost cried. You realized you? I only ever almost cried in a few stories/books I've read in my entie life.

But when I read the little girl saved a month's worth of money, risked probably her own life, for one minute of a dream with her deceased parents... that was too much for me...

And the sympathetic gesture Zoroark exoressed was PERFECT. Not too much, not too little. Damn... I envy you right now XD

Btw, love the fancy names. Baron... emporium... triple-double kick. Hmm hehe
Holly of the Night chapter 3 . 4/8
Oh sweet mother of gosh, that was great history on how the revolution started and Mewtwo's thoughts, loved it! And discreetly hiding Ash's true personality was genius!

I'm curious how Arceus feels about this. Does it stay on the sidelines because of all that free will, letting them make their own choices and living with it?
Holly of the Night chapter 2 . 4/8
Wow, wasn't expecting this. This is a very good story!

The ideas put here are impressive. I thought at first it would be random characters, but I like how you added all the old crew from the series. This is just so... good, that's all I can say.

I'm curious about the teasing hints you put on these chapters. Something happens to Ash to make him so... blank. Mewtwo doesn't look like he's reveling in his power. He just has it and trying to be responsible. And not all pokemon are pricks, sweet! I liked the first chapter, it made everything so... mysterious.
interesting story so far. However, a new era brings with it new problems. One idea I had in mind is sort of a crossover with diablo 3 reaper of souls, where humans consumed with sorrow, regret, rage, would become Reapers. This is just one Idea.
thor94 chapter 17 . 3/22
Interesting chapter.
An ash's infernape POV.
He is in denial, he blames ash kindness because it changed his mind and now he know that new era sound wrong and he can't be happy.

For Anders, i think he accepted his death from ash hands for killing his innocent mother and changed the heart of one of the nicest trainer on the world into vengeful murderer. the smile show the irony of situation

I think the hidden interview part show how anders could never forgive himself for killing deliah and how he deserve to die from ash hands for his mistake

When ash return normal and become the center of the story?
He is the main character of this fic, but you write about him only during his speech with mewtwo.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 17 . 3/20
So Infernape hates Ash? Why would he join the Revolution? Wasn't Ash nice to him? I bet he heard about Ash's punishment and wish that Ash would be back to the trainer that he cares about.
Dustchu chapter 17 . 3/20
Another awesome chapter well done :) awesome work man! :D

This was an awesome chapter guy, good work again.

It contributes plenty it was an interesting chapter, it shows a certain something... what that something is I do not know.

Keep it up man! :D
Valheru1988 chapter 17 . 3/20
hm, this chapter may not contribute alot on it's own, But it seems to be an excellent setup chapter. A "normal" resident of the era learning information behind the "truths" he has been told and investigating and then the full copy of that interview including what was edited out of the broadcast.

This chapter may not contribute a lot now, but it's setup to contribute a lot later :) So it's a good chapter.
thor94 chapter 16 . 2/24
Really interesting, that fic.
A fic where pokemon speak and live like humans, working, create movies, etc.
But what about Ash, he stay a vegetable? And his memory has been erased (ir seems, he doesn't remember his charizard).
At any way, in that era, ash couldn't perform his old dream.
Words Infinity chapter 16 . 1/23
Amazing as always. Keep up the great work and I'll keep reading. (:
Dustchu chapter 16 . 1/23
Another awesome chapter well done, nice work on this man! :D

That was a movie? wow, awesome! :D

Keep it up man! :D
Words Infinity chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Please continue, this is a super awesome story and I loved this chappy! X-)
TheAuraWithin chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter.

Good as ever.
Dustchu chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Wow, this was pretty awesome. He survived and so did the others... that's nice :)

Awesome work on this, and merry Christmas my friend and happy new year :)
Poketurn88 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
You know friendships are strong when they stick together after the chaos like that befalls them :). But I can help but say that this story seems more depressing with each passing chapter. Well that is what it sems to me :/.