Reviews for A New Era
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 19 . 1/3
This story has made me cry so many times. There are so many FEELS. You're a wonderful writer. Thanks for sharing this story.
BloodySpectre chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
This story is amazing, keep up the good work.
Whitescorpion chapter 19 . 11/30/2016
Chapter 19

This is one really good story I think I started reading it like a couple of days ago and o boy every chapter was great I got really inmersed in the plot and I can't wait to read more of it.
I have a question thought since Mewtwo promised Ash to bring him back after the world is finally in order again and pokemon and humans can finally live as equals.

How much do pokemons live?

What I mean so say by this is I know that pokemon are not inmmortal (at least most of them) and have different life expectancy so thinking about the fact that this “New Era” will take some time to reach its final goal I am pretty sure it will take no less than a few decades, maybe 40 to 50 years at least if we think about all the damage that has been made.

This is why I ask how much do pokemons live, because I don’t know if Pikachu will live long enough to reach his objective, he is not human, I personally don’t know how much pokemons live I suppouse they have different life expectancy depending of their species, or type. Maybe pikachu will die before accomplishing his objective and when Ash wakes up (if he ever does) will do so in the body of an old man in his 60 if it takes that much of a time to fix the world as we see it here.

Sorry for my bad english I love this fic 3
IamOminous chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
what happened to all the guns and missile
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
Umm...well, I couldn't say asking for money is tasteless, but I don't think openly soliciting money through ffdotnet is a wise idea mate. You might get into some serious trouble if you're not careful.
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Ch 19

A lot of Angst.
Something a little better than the Planet of Apes . Similar reasons.
But finally the questions began to rise.
When the hidden Ash will show again, not that submissive vegetable.
I think it is time to release Ash.
Try to begin that true equality and harmony which is the true goal between vengeance against abusing humans.
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
Ch18
The ugly truth who had been hidden under the carpet showed what was hidden.
So for true equality both sides should be selves and truly happy in harmony.
Like the true Ash hidden behind that vegetable which is he .
Like his old friends and partners like Pikachu (Lord Kachu) who is trying to be fair for all.
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Ch 7
And one of the greatest Professors were burned literally in crossfire anger in the wrong time.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
Ch 6

That Anniversary with the reversed roles reminds me THE. SONG " ZOMBIE"

ANGRY DESCRIBES ANGRY PICTURE WITH ANGER WORTHY FOR THE APOCALYPSE OR CIRCLE OF HIGH CRUELTY IN THE LOWEST MOST SADISTIC TORTURES .

MASSACRE! HEADSHOTS , ENDLESS SLAUGHTER. HEADSHOTS ,
TISSUE AND BONES MASHED INTO BLOODY UNRECOGNIZABLE FORCEMEAT .
BONES PUNCTURED DEEPLY THE ORGANS INTO MASH NOT KNOWING WHICH IS WHICH .

The SAME CRUELTY !
rayningnight chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
This is such a... philosophical story. I can't even imagine all those cases of Stockholm Syndrome in the trainer-pokemon relationships. What defines love? What defines care? Is one misdeed outweighed by two positive outcomes? When can a grudge be let go, forgiven and forgotten?

I've spent the entire day reading and rereading this story, and I can't help but love how you write the Pokemon and the humans. It's amazing, this world building, and I'm really enjoying this "aftermath" story when the Revolution already happened! I can't wait to read more - will there be another revolution? Or is this just a tragic dystopian society that will forever be in the reigns of Pokemon?

I'm curious what happened to the other champions and gym leaders now - especially the ones who got close to Ash in the series, and you could see that each cared for their Pokemon as friends or partners - but... again, it's never in depth. Was Stephen Stone just using Metagross as transport? How did Cynthia ever care for that malevolent Spiritomb?

And in reverse: what were Milotic's REAL thoughts on Wallace's flamboyant shenanigans? The Pokemon raised in the laboratories? OMG I totally forgot - what ever happened to the Professors of this universe? The Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys?

...this world is so dark and broken and wonderful to read about.

Waiting for more,
Rayne

PS: When you mentioned the Legendaries agreed with Nido's revolution... did you mean ALL of them? I mean... Ash - the Chosen One - interacted with nearly all of them. And cared about them, uniquely. Battled them too. Earned some of their respect or affection.

...did none of them remember him? Or are those legendaries that agreed to Nido's war the ones who never met a "nice" trainer?
Whatnomaybe chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
I'm going to share this story with as many people as possible!
Cryinontheinside chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Whoop there it is
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Oh,
Oh ho ho
Oh man,
You know, I've always harbored a feeling of hatred towards Paul, for obvious reasons. To think he's the cause of all of this... Kinda fits. He was always a bastard, from the first to the very last moment he was on the show. Especially with the heinous way he mistreated his pokemon, but mostly chimchar to me.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Damn, there go my emotions again. Now I'm all sad 'n stuff.
Whatnomaybe chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
I wonder where they get the "meat. From in the story. I hope it isn't what I suspect it is.