Reviews for Things You Might See in an Alleyway
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Much hilarity ensues!

That was an interesting challenge you were posed, and I think you did a bang-up job (pun intended) in execution.
M.Turnerz chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMIGOSH. THIS WAS THE FIRST FANFIC I HAD EVER READ AND AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF I FINALLY FOUNDIT AGAIN! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

nice job, btw...
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is the first Tangled fanfic that I read and I'm glad I chose it. Rapunzel's innocence is so adorable and Flynn's lack of innocence is so sexy. I love this couple.
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
A fic featuring the Kama Sutra that wasn't pure smut.

You deserve an award for that.

And whatever they end up doing, it'll more than likely involve hair.

C ya!
Maya'il chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
"She responded with a silent, deadly look of 'I-will-destroy-you-with-my-frying-pan'."

This quote is the best thing I have ever seen.

Amazing story. Very much in character, and hilarious at that.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
HI. I love you.

The end.
RacRules chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This...is GREAT.

This is not only one of the funniest Tangled fics I've read, this is one of the funniest fics. Hands down. Period. I want to read more fics from you, NOW. And I shall. *clicks on your name*
SMARTCUTEFUNNYXD chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
oh geez. ah, rapunzel, so naive XD
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
BWAHAHAHA that was HILarious

Good job and very well written. The way you wrote it made it seem like it could have been in the movie...until one remembers that this is Disney and that could never-ever-not-in-a-million-years happen. O.o

But seriously good job and thanks for the laugh XD

YIEQ
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
HAHAHAHA! This was so cute! Great job!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
One smilely sums this up for me:

xD

This was just too precious. Too priceless! I was giggling throughout it all, swear to God. I love all of the allusions and stuff in here, too. The Scarlet Letter reference especially. But this fed my Tangled obsession very nicely. 3
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is HILARIOUS! Thank you for writing it!

I haven't read the Scarlet Letter, but an excerpt from it was in one of the AP English and Language Composition practice exams I took, and it just so happened that the part you quoted was in the exam excerpt (how I remember that, I don't know, since it was a couple months ago). I thought it was a lovely coincidence.

I think you should extend this. I really think you should. You write brilliantly. D
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I was surprised to get a notice for this fic in my inbox, but I read it out of curiosity (and because Tangled was such a cute movie). I actually enjoyed this! XD I was worried and very much prepared to run away (I'm NOT a fan of Disney pronz, EVER) but this little fic didn't scare me. I rather enjoyed it, as I said before. Cute and well... the prompt does make sense. I'm glad you did it in such a... I don't know, not-vulgar way?

anyways, it was adorable. :)
splattermusic chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Haha, really funny, but might I suggest making this M rated? Just in case some ten year olds are strolling around fanfiction...
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
lol. very funny. poor girl doesn't know what the world is about does she? Flynn's really got his hands full with her. lol. i bet he wasn't expecting to have that discussion so soon.