Reviews for Shh
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Engrossing story, good work!
gatehead81 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
ie iei ie! what a story!

loved the technical detail and the bone ragged rawness.

8 bullets, 8 enemies, one silent colonel and one kick-ass determined major. All the elements for a top quality story, only one thing left - a skilled writer to put it all together ... Mission success :)

A second half would be good, maybe they could meet up with Teal'c and Daniel, that would definitely improve their odds and ensure their escape...

Keep 'em comin :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Very good story. Hope to read more from you.
dpdp chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very nice.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Bravo on your first Stargate story. You conveyed well the sense of desperation, dread and despondency that Sam was experiencing. I didn't even see it coming that Jack was still alive and in good form as usual. Glad I gave this a try because your story description kind of scared me. I like action, adventure, and suspense but I'm a romantic and always want Sam and Jack to have a happy and loving relationship. Your story's ending gives some hope after all they now have a staff weapon!
polrobin chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
"he ghastly thought crossed her mind that this is what it feels like to die inside."

Holy crap.

Yeah, I'm thinkin' you have the whole angst thing down!
megmeyer chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It really doesn't feel like it is finished! Very well written, and I really liked your Jack and Sam. Very in character. I would certainly be interested in how they get by the rest of the Jaffa (because we know they will)!
sgo chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
You did a great job. You captured the characters perfectly. The only thing wrong with this story is it wasn't longer. Can't wait to read your next one.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Yowza! "Unpracticed author"? "Results not guaranteed"? I tell you what, that piece is one of the finest I've ever read! And not just because I happen to know the companion drawing ;) It's so... full of raw emotion. I think I held my breath together with Sam!

I so love your Jack and Sam. Your Jack is too funny, and Carter's instincts are spot on.

"Are you saying that I'm fat?" - LOL! So glad you made them (and us) laugh in the middle of such a situation!

I honestly wouldn't have guessed the ending! But I agree with Jack, they are in advantage now. After that scary detail about 8 Jaffa and 8 rounds left, I was sorta prepared for Carter boring the enemy to death with her superhuman knowledge of astrophysics :)

*happy sigh*

What a treat! Thank you for sharing!
mia66 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
No way you are leaving it at that! No way, give us another chapter...please'

You did awesome