Reviews for Set In Motion By The Fates
Imsii chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
This was just an absolutely fanfic!

I adore Ren and Nahuel as a couple. Jacob and Leah make a fitting couple too. With each mate, they would be far more mature than if Ren ended up with Jacob.

I quite like that you broke the mold - making Ren see Jacob as a brother instead of loving him in a romantic way. Most people forget that the imprint can remain as a father/daughter, sibling, etc. kind of relationship instead of automatically becoming a romantic one.

I loved the different ways you took this story and the relationships in it. For a little known character, you breathed life into Nahuel.

And I appreciated that you didn't overdo the Pack, making Leah crazy witchy or something. The pact between Leah and Rosalie was brilliant, by the way.

Overall fantastic work!
brankel1 chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Totally amazing.
Firefly-class chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Nice ending.
brankel1 chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
Amazing job. So glad that Harry & Talia are alright. And that Embry is also.
brankel1 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Fantastic.
brankel1 chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
I love it. Hope Embry will be alright. And also the babies. Hope Nessie will take down Maysun.
brankel1 chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
I love it. Hope nothing happens to the pups. Or to Nahuel's sisters. I think they will be alright when they are away from their father.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Okay maybe it's just me, but how the hell can Nahuel be mad? Jake and Leah's twins wouldn't even be in danger if it wasn't for him. And I'm sure he would be acting the same way if it was his little girl that was taken. He's more concerned about his sisters than the pups because they aren't his. His baby is safe and far way from Joham and his crazy sisters. I wish someone would tell him to get over his self. :(
brankel1 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Fantastic job. Hope they can get Harry & Tala back soon.
MizzyVicky chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I dont want to offend you but leah and jacob come from the same line of family so to me thats kinda incest.
Firefly-class chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
The Cullen's better do the right thing and get those kids back or shifter -vampire relations will never be the same.
brankel1 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Love you better leave the kids alone.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
That's just great, Renesmee and Nahuel's daughter is safe, while Leah and Jake's babies aren't. It will be interesting to see how everyone handles this situation. :(
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Very interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next. I like where this story is headed. :)
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I'm glad Leah and Rose are friends. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »