Reviews for Kim Possible: 20
Ah, with the title and summary, I was expecting something not unlike Jake 2.0. (It's an old TV series that didn't last long, sadly).

Which now makes me think of a Jake 2.0 scenario being sprung upon Ron. In the show, Jake (IT nerd) was unlucky to be working on a computer in a research lab when bad guys attacked. Long story short, he got nanites into him. Nanites that gave him superhuman abilities, and he then started working for his bosses as a spy instead of an IT nerd. Which fits well. Take Ron, add in a clumsy accident and a bunch of nanites at a government funded lab, and you get Ron 2.0.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 3/14
Ah-HUH. NOT the end. Well.

So where is the next story? I must go and look. (And Favorite this.)
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 3/14
You do 'slow burn' love stories *REALLY* well.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 3/14
You know, I'd given Betty credit for being smarter than that. Something must have changed. Seriously, ANYONE with an anti-terrorism background could have predicted the Kim/Shego team-up once Kim became the hunted. Betty should have been a lot more subtle. Maybe she's going senile.
fishertowers chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
My roommate suggested this story to me, and I'm so grateful! This is fantastic- I can't wait to read the next part!

ft
imhotep99301 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
please write a sequel as I found this story very enjoyable and would like to see more. This also applies to all your stories.
Miura Assassin chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Nice, didn't Xpect the X-men
werd me chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
definitely a cult
SeerKing chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Don't suppose you're going to do a sequel? 'Cause this is gold.
Dsman chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
oh no the Xmen
Dsman chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
betty is a fool, Sensi is a nut and Yori might like Kim
Dsman chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
is this foreplay
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Lol cool ending to the first story. I look forward to the sequel!
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Sounds interesting so far, can't wait for the rest as I'm loving it!
Darman Sejuk chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Nice. Any future in this story?