Reviews for Sasuke, Not Uchiha
iiii chapter 22 . 7/20
Your story is amazing! More please!
Scarla Vanessa chapter 22 . 6/22
Tell him, boy! Tell that old war hawk off!
Maxine chapter 22 . 6/19
So I saw this in my reading list, and I was like, ' oh look, a fanfic!' , and having forgotten that I have already read it and am just waiting for the next chapter, I re-read it. Now I'm gonna have to ask for the next chapter again.

Next please!
Maxine chapter 22 . 6/15
I beg you... Please... Give me more!
Lily chapter 22 . 6/1
Please update I love this
Lily chapter 8 . 6/1
Oh no orochimaru
Lily chapter 6 . 6/1
THis is rather interesting
Omaigoddddd damn that cliffhanger! Pls updateeee
x-mariaa chapter 22 . 11/21/2016
This story was good. I read it in a day. I understand that you dropped it, but that's regrettable, really.

Sai was just maddening at certain parts. Sasuke's unrequited feelings for Sakura were, too. I wish you would've finished it, or at least have made an AN saying what would've happened in the end. Curiosity consumes me.
Jaricchi chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I absolutely love it time-travel/redo stories. Especially if Sasuke is part of that said redo/time-travel story! I love how you wrote in Sasuke's insecurities attempts of redemption. Thank you so much for writing this and for sharing it! It was a definitely worthwhile read. I love it!

Anyway! I'm always reading!
Jari
Esmereilda chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
poor sasuke having to look for jiraiya
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
ok so who or what is the mystery voice
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
go sasuke
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
OMG! You should totally turn this story into one when All the characters see his memories, you should put team 7 and Itachi and it would be so cool, it would especially be cool to read sakuras reactions to herself where she loved sasuke instead of sai
Bananarock509 chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
Just letting you know that people are still reading! XD