Reviews for Sasuke, Not Uchiha
Marsetta chapter 22 . 2/4
More?
Mars
This voice is annoying and useless. A stupid plot device and nothing else.
IMISSYOUALREADY chapter 22 . 1/17
PLS UPDATE!
Moose Voose chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Dang. It. I can't stand this. I need closure. I need an ending. Oh my gosh. This is killing me. I've LOVED this story. Regardless of any flaws, regardless of that fact that it's been over three years...dang it! I love this story so much!
AnimeLover chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I absolutely love your story, and i really hope you complete this story. It is my favourite sasuke time travel fanfic. I usually have problems with how OC characters are, but I loved the way you portrayed sasuke and Sakura in your story. I usually don't like Sakura, but your portrayal made her more likeable for me.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
Call me bias but had to skip this chapter coz I don't like Ino. Thanks for the chapter's title and your previous author's note mentioning her.

Hope won't see Ino in the future.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Why did Sakura have to be a fangirl? You changed everyone so you obviously can make her less annoying. Sai loved Ino then Sakura bein a loser. Yeahhhhhhh
FairyPrincess chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
I'm amazed!Please continue I soooo want Itachi to meet Sasuke,even if he isn't his brother only Itachi would remember him or feel close to him or something!
parplanet chapter 22 . 3/12/2015
please update
parplanet chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
whattttt is he turn to be bad or what?
parplanet chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
what the heck happen with sasuke?!
parplanet chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
what the heckkkk

oroshimaruuuuu
parplanet chapter 17 . 3/12/2015
hayyyyyy sai dont do anything funny

how ino gonna live without you
parplanet chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
i just curious that how sakura gonna become medic nin
cos we cant find tsunade if sarutobi didnt die first
parplanet chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
sasuke the chane you win sakura's heart over is gone in your past live, dont you think

ohhhhhhh