Reviews for Sasuke, Not Uchiha
x-mariaa chapter 22 . 11/21/2016
This story was good. I read it in a day. I understand that you dropped it, but that's regrettable, really.

Sai was just maddening at certain parts. Sasuke's unrequited feelings for Sakura were, too. I wish you would've finished it, or at least have made an AN saying what would've happened in the end. Curiosity consumes me.
Jaricchi chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I absolutely love it time-travel/redo stories. Especially if Sasuke is part of that said redo/time-travel story! I love how you wrote in Sasuke's insecurities attempts of redemption. Thank you so much for writing this and for sharing it! It was a definitely worthwhile read. I love it!

Anyway! I'm always reading!
Jari
Esmereilda chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
poor sasuke having to look for jiraiya
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
ok so who or what is the mystery voice
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
go sasuke
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
OMG! You should totally turn this story into one when All the characters see his memories, you should put team 7 and Itachi and it would be so cool, it would especially be cool to read sakuras reactions to herself where she loved sasuke instead of sai
Bananarock509 chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
Just letting you know that people are still reading! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Bleeeeeh, while I do understand your reasoning and it IS your story I dislike that Sasuke is just so weak. This is much better than a lot of the other time travel stories but not my favorite... that's just my personal taste though. It's a great idea for the plot and I like the fact that it's Sasuke who went back in time (you don't see too many of those).
Elguardiuz chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
this is my favorite chapter so far
Marsetta chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
More?
Mars
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
This voice is annoying and useless. A stupid plot device and nothing else.
IMISSYOUALREADY chapter 22 . 1/17/2016
PLS UPDATE!
Moose Voose chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Dang. It. I can't stand this. I need closure. I need an ending. Oh my gosh. This is killing me. I've LOVED this story. Regardless of any flaws, regardless of that fact that it's been over three years...dang it! I love this story so much!
AnimeLover chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I absolutely love your story, and i really hope you complete this story. It is my favourite sasuke time travel fanfic. I usually have problems with how OC characters are, but I loved the way you portrayed sasuke and Sakura in your story. I usually don't like Sakura, but your portrayal made her more likeable for me.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
Call me bias but had to skip this chapter coz I don't like Ino. Thanks for the chapter's title and your previous author's note mentioning her.

Hope won't see Ino in the future.