Reviews for Time Jump
JOOP-ROLL chapter 4 . 3/8
Can you plz make another chapter? Cause it is five years ago And i do like the story.
TheIronGhost1223 chapter 4 . 2/6
Great Story! Cant Wait For Next Chapter!
Ddragon21 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
so when do dragons come into play? maybe Travis could get a dragon that is as fast as his suit? or maybe a dragon to help for forging so he could build stuff.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Intresting story . Please update it and inform me from my post here , or first to enter in :
www . abv . bg
than send to : ivanganev1992 abv . bg

And that is me .
xXpuncakeXx chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
MORE PLZ!
Toothless is best chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Ehm... is there a chance of new chapter ? i know it was 1 year from last update but... PLEASE!
post new chapter
Aquagirl1024 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
This story is great so far. I hope you update soon! :)
cheese chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
very well done but need to update more
Ultimoto The Great chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Please update faster, this would be an epic story to read if you puul it off right.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Please update
Warhawk Talon chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Hooray! You're back!
Crazychocolate chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I REALLY LUV THIS STORY
So please continu it, i see nothing wrong so I can't be that helpful... But please! Post something, I'm dying, PLEASE.
Ps. I don't mean to be rude.
LightIsTheKey14 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
cool! This was really good, especially for a first story! lol, please add more soon! Thanks- LightIsTheKey14 :D
Warhawk Talon chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Great to hear from you again man! I really like how you transported him, the Bermuda Triangle was not something that I was expecting. Just goes to show, why make something up when you can use something that already exists and no-one can explain?

Hope to see your story's notice again soon!
Warhawk Talon chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Glad to see my advice is welcome. :)

As for how to drop him in (off the top of my head), how about he takes a flight through the Bermuda Triangle?