Reviews for Time Jump
A fanfiction reviewer chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Man, it really sucks when a good story comes along, and the author just gives up on it, right after you get hooked. I've seen it happen to the best of stories. Me, I'm currently working on a bunch of stories, ranging from Witcher stories to skyrim stories, but I only will upload them when I feel that they are completed.
JOOP-ROLL chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Can you plz make another chapter? Cause it is five years ago And i do like the story.
TheIronGhost1223 chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
Great Story! Cant Wait For Next Chapter!
Ddragon21 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
so when do dragons come into play? maybe Travis could get a dragon that is as fast as his suit? or maybe a dragon to help for forging so he could build stuff.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Intresting story . Please update it and inform me from my post here , or first to enter in :
www . abv . bg
than send to : ivanganev1992 abv . bg

And that is me .
xXpuncakeXx chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
MORE PLZ!
Toothless is best chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Ehm... is there a chance of new chapter ? i know it was 1 year from last update but... PLEASE!
post new chapter
Aquagirl1024 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
This story is great so far. I hope you update soon! :)
cheese chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
very well done but need to update more
Ultimoto The Great chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Please update faster, this would be an epic story to read if you puul it off right.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Please update
Warhawk Talon chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Hooray! You're back!
Crazychocolate chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I REALLY LUV THIS STORY
So please continu it, i see nothing wrong so I can't be that helpful... But please! Post something, I'm dying, PLEASE.
Ps. I don't mean to be rude.
LightIsTheKey14 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
cool! This was really good, especially for a first story! lol, please add more soon! Thanks- LightIsTheKey14 :D
Warhawk Talon chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Great to hear from you again man! I really like how you transported him, the Bermuda Triangle was not something that I was expecting. Just goes to show, why make something up when you can use something that already exists and no-one can explain?

Hope to see your story's notice again soon!