Reviews for The Invisible Servant
cindy4651 chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
Thank you for finishing this. I know it was difficult for you. But I love the result.
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
Almost all my favorite stories are those where Prince Arthur learns about Merlin, and he and Merlin work in secret for the good of Camelot.
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
I love how chapter 3 ended with "Leon's patrol all killed" and chapter 4 began with "returned to Camelot after Morgana's failed attempt".
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I've read this before. It's one of my favorite reveals.
Adele chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Great story.
nonstop19 chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
...What? I really confused. I don't understand! AGH!
nonstop19 chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
LEON! NO!
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
Woops sorry. Talk about typos and time lines! I ment to say chapter 3 is where you killed off Sir Leon and then he is in Chapter 4! Anyways... I really liked the story. It was a different read and a fun story to get swept away in.
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
I really liked your story but is chapter 3 a flash back? You killed off Sir Leon at the end of chapter 2 and then he is holding a sword on Merlin in chapter 3. Just curious if that was a typo of if I missed a shift in the time line.
poonpeiyun chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
This is actually quite good! I was so shocked by the reviews that i almost didn't read it... I really think that is how arthur will act and respond after all the revealations. It's a great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
I AM GOING TO STOP READING THIS PIECE OF SHIT. ARTHUR IS AN ARROGANT BASTARD WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF EQUALITY. HIS STATUS IS HIS POWER, BUT MERLIN'S STATUS AS EMRYS IS HIS AND TO ORDER HIM ABOUT, TO TELL HIM TO OBEY WITHOUT THOUGHT OR HESITANCE IS LIKE TRAINING HIM TO BE A WEAPON, NOT AN ADVISOR. YOUR ARTHUR IS A BASTARD ASSHOLE.
mizzymel chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Did this story move forward in time at all? It's a bit confusing as in the previous chapter Arthur was Regent and in the next chapter he's King and Uther is gone with no explanation and nothing cementing the timeline.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
I don't like how Arthur is ORDERING Merlin to do magic. And he thought 'tame sorcerer' almost as if he's chained Merlin to him. Nowhere do ee see epiphanies of how much Merlin has done for him, how loyal he is. Unappreciated Merlin.. cannot read.
mersan123 chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Hey, a little late in reading the story but I do love finding these gems! Love the idea of an invisible Merlin - priceless.
Loved the story. A wonderful blend of adventure, bromance, angst and humour. I have to say though, my favourite scene had to be the rather steamy kiss between Merlin and Morgana - yeah. Sigh.
Thanks again. Excellent read.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure out just how I feel about this strange twist... Eh, no, I can't say I really like the way this is going. I promise I'll finish the story though, and there'll probably be another review before I'm done reading. It is an interesting angle, but it just feels wrong to me. I bet it was kind of fun to write, though. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Bye for now,