Reviews for The Invisible Servant
ninagayler chapter 2 . 9/5
I really like The dialogue in the end of this chapter. Just me! Clever!
Crystalzap chapter 12 . 8/17
this was so good, I feel a bit bad for Morgana but it all worked out well enough. Thanks for sharing! :)
Uhhhhhh ok chapter 6 . 5/2
...?
Killua Lawliet chapter 12 . 4/17
I love the story I love the way that you showed Arthur and Gwen and all the others kind of internal struggle to trust each other and all that while still keeping some it being light-hearted at some bits and keeping with the witty banter
cindy4651 chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
Thank you for finishing this. I know it was difficult for you. But I love the result.
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
Almost all my favorite stories are those where Prince Arthur learns about Merlin, and he and Merlin work in secret for the good of Camelot.
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
I love how chapter 3 ended with "Leon's patrol all killed" and chapter 4 began with "returned to Camelot after Morgana's failed attempt".
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I've read this before. It's one of my favorite reveals.
Adele chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Great story.
nonstop19 chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
...What? I really confused. I don't understand! AGH!
nonstop19 chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
LEON! NO!
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
Woops sorry. Talk about typos and time lines! I ment to say chapter 3 is where you killed off Sir Leon and then he is in Chapter 4! Anyways... I really liked the story. It was a different read and a fun story to get swept away in.
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
I really liked your story but is chapter 3 a flash back? You killed off Sir Leon at the end of chapter 2 and then he is holding a sword on Merlin in chapter 3. Just curious if that was a typo of if I missed a shift in the time line.
poonpeiyun chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
This is actually quite good! I was so shocked by the reviews that i almost didn't read it... I really think that is how arthur will act and respond after all the revealations. It's a great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
I AM GOING TO STOP READING THIS PIECE OF SHIT. ARTHUR IS AN ARROGANT BASTARD WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF EQUALITY. HIS STATUS IS HIS POWER, BUT MERLIN'S STATUS AS EMRYS IS HIS AND TO ORDER HIM ABOUT, TO TELL HIM TO OBEY WITHOUT THOUGHT OR HESITANCE IS LIKE TRAINING HIM TO BE A WEAPON, NOT AN ADVISOR. YOUR ARTHUR IS A BASTARD ASSHOLE.