Reviews for Certainties
AG chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
you shoould make this into a series about john and nikola fighting for helen
merzedez chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
awwww what a cute story... two men ganna fight for one immortal woman. i would love to see a sequal to this story se how it ends up for helen.
Heaven O. Waits chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Just noticed your stories when I typed in Tesla and became intrigued as I also love him and started some stories with him. I will try today to read all of your stories. When I realized its a vampire theme I also was happy as I grew up reading Anne Rice and Anita Blake. Can't wait to finish.

Thanks

Heaven
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
those two are so in love with her and they are so much fun to watch

maria
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hi there,

YAY an update. *Gives off wide grin* A nice treat among all the miserable weather of December, snow is better on postcards. LOL

NICE work on this, reward yourself with a cookie! :)
angelfire east 24 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Delightful story!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
YES! Say goodbye Baldy!
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was very well written and the characters were well portrayed. Though I'm a H/N shipper myself (since their attraction to each other is sooo obvious :D), I find that particular story very realistic, with John's reaction (and Helen's deep caring for him, agzer all they've been through) to Nikola's incessant flirting and Nikola's persistence of slowly but surely winning Helen over.

Again, wonderfully written. Thanks for writing!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is perfectly in character for the three of them. Great story.
Adria626 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really liked it. I could actually see this happening on the show. I think it doesn't matter if Helen doesn't love Nikola now, someday she may. It'd be so much better than her with John. You write very well, and I have enjoyed your stories very much. Can't wait for more.