Reviews for Wrappings
equal rights chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Good for u that a gay kiss is just as approprate as a straight kiss!
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I really liked the ending- and your finish time. :)
angeltrin1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I like! This is a sweet story!
Syster chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Wonderful! Perfectly wonderful!

Please tell me there's going to be more to this?
musicispoetrywithpersonality chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I loved it. You're a great writer, and I just loved the part where Ryan hugged Esposito. I don't know why, but I think that was the cutest part. Thanks for writng - I think these two have almost as much chemistry as Castle and Beckett... :)
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Super adorable. XD
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hey Captain Vox,

Great story. Can't wait for more. Thanks,LnS
Syster chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was very sweet - Javi obsessing over his gift and wanting to wrap it up as perfectly as possible because he cares about Kevin so much... and the way you explored his insecurities in not being really having anything much to offer him... I loved it! I really do hope that you continue it a little. It would be a great christmas gift and I'm not above begging! ;)
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awwww I love it very cute and I can so see them being so different but together. Looking forward to more.
MonPetitLoupDeMort chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hey darlin'. Shoulda known you'd put some adorable Christmas sweetness up over the break.

Annoying red pen bit first, then the fangirling, k?

You used 'role' instead of 'roll' (of wrapping paper) at least once. Also, Javi used up all the wrapping paper, then put away the extra wrapping paper when he was done.

Okay, red pen satisfied. On to the squeeing.

I think you know about that thing for dressing I have, so yeah, loved that. Oh, Kev, what would Javi do without you?

And the lasagna bit, I admit it I giggled. Late nights with Kevin's blog so worth it.

The infamous 'system' makes an appearance. Poor boy. Except the part where he really prolly doesn't mind Esposito's pawing, if you know what I mean.

I can imagine Ryan as a paper-shredder and Javi as a tape-slitter. Them boys so opposite and so fitted pair.

Also, chalk one up for team Javier-POV.

On a side note, I got the notice for this story while wrapping yesterday's Christmas shopping of all things. Appropriate timing is appropriate.

Well, that's about it. Stay awesome.