Reviews for Alternative Payment
joanie7316 chapter 2 . 2/23
Awesome start to your story. I am really looking forward to more, please please please!
GOP chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Nice opening, always good to have one where they're strangers makes it less cliched :)
ladywisdom chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
This is a fascinating beginning! I hope you intend to continue it at some point.
FrancesOsgood chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
This is so lovely! I hope you will finish it. You're off to such a good start, it would be a shame to abandon it!
marikoula chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
So good and so original! How'd you come up with this?
Daliah Valley chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Here is my wee review-

Me gusta. Muy bien. *español español español*

Seriously. Update soon, because this is great. I like the whole 'soul reaping thing' expect that it is dream reaping and more of a 'not exactly kidnapping but a little bit' thing. I like betrayal. Sometimes. It tickles me when people are betrayed into the hands of handsome fae kings. (Or goblin kings. Whatevs.) It is always a good situation. For us and the main character.

I like your fictional creatures. The evil shale shifting actual body reaping thing was pretty clever. And the tree reminded me a whole lot of Pocahontas. Anyway yeah. You should update now.
Indygodusk chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This was fun to read. I was so incensed about that stupid doctor! What a spoiled brat at both 20 and 50! It is fun to see a more mature but still snarky Sarah. I like the dialog and the interactions you have here. Hopefully you'll pick it up again some time. Thanks!
Mystic Mundane chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
This story just...took my breath away, and I meant it in a positively, amazed, way.
I hope you continue this. :)
KAM wuz here chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
this story is AMAZING so far! ! ! please get around to continuing this! !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Oh, I hope you will someday continue this. This idea is lovely. And the writing style and delivery is also fantastic!
Lady Ronin Tiger chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
This is wonderful! I'm actually loving the AU aspect of it and how Sarah and Jareth's relationship turns out without previous knowledge of the other. I love the idea, and I want to read more! I hope you'll continue updating!
FeyFaerie chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Waaaaaah, incredible!

I must say, I wouldn't be lying about my name if a Jareth lookalike accosted me ;D

are you going to follow it up into her remembering visiting the Labyrinth as an adolescent, or is this an AU in which she's never visited before? Because if she has...I'm looking forward to seeing her and Jareth's encounter over it...:D

I hope you update soon, this has been left far too long! D:
Klaristera chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Excuse me madame, but you seem to be lacking approximately a year of updates... As your writing is fabulous, and I'm reallt freakin excited to see where you're going... PLEASE come back? Real life isn't real, I promise; only fanfiction is really real ;)

Good luck, hope to see an update soon!
I play wid fir3 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
This is probably farfetched but I hope that you continue to update this story
vampnicky chapter 2 . 3/12/2012