Reviews for Alternative Payment
Vespersrain chapter 2 . 6/2
This is utterly fabulous, why did you stop?!
Ebony-Dove chapter 2 . 4/13
Exceptional writing. I do hope that you continue.
J Luc Pitard chapter 2 . 1/28
Ahhhh. Love the little jabs you threw in there! Mick Jagger fetish? Lovely interaction between them and I'm so sorry this has been abandoned or is it simply a long delay in chapters? Can't fault you for that. I've got 2 stories waiting for final chapters that are mounting into the years as well. Heck, I can't fault you if it's been abandoned either! This is fan fic and I enjoyed what you have written anyway. Do you have any original work published?
ebony.shadegmai chapter 2 . 1/15
Please please PLEASE pick this back up again. I love this story. I adore the characterization and the premise of how Sarah and Jareth met. Great work. )
kms5665 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Sarah really got to shine in this chapter and I absolutely loved the banter between her and the Goblin King.
Whyndancer chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Oh my goodness the banter in this is absolutely glorious. It's exactly the kind of thing I wish I could write and I'm weeping with envy.
Bloodsired chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Interest start with different approach, it has a potential you should continue it.
joanie7316 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Awesome start to your story. I am really looking forward to more, please please please!
GOP chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Nice opening, always good to have one where they're strangers makes it less cliched :)
ladywisdom chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
This is a fascinating beginning! I hope you intend to continue it at some point.
FrancesOsgood chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
This is so lovely! I hope you will finish it. You're off to such a good start, it would be a shame to abandon it!
marikoula chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
So good and so original! How'd you come up with this?
Daliah Valley chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Here is my wee review-

Me gusta. Muy bien. *español español español*

Seriously. Update soon, because this is great. I like the whole 'soul reaping thing' expect that it is dream reaping and more of a 'not exactly kidnapping but a little bit' thing. I like betrayal. Sometimes. It tickles me when people are betrayed into the hands of handsome fae kings. (Or goblin kings. Whatevs.) It is always a good situation. For us and the main character.

I like your fictional creatures. The evil shale shifting actual body reaping thing was pretty clever. And the tree reminded me a whole lot of Pocahontas. Anyway yeah. You should update now.
Indygodusk chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This was fun to read. I was so incensed about that stupid doctor! What a spoiled brat at both 20 and 50! It is fun to see a more mature but still snarky Sarah. I like the dialog and the interactions you have here. Hopefully you'll pick it up again some time. Thanks!
Mystic Mundane chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
This story just...took my breath away, and I meant it in a positively, amazed, way.
I hope you continue this. :)