Reviews for Of Lirpas and Laras, You say it best
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I love this story. The idea that Jim goes around the galaxy buying up bits of Vulcan culture in order to show his love to Spock is, as far as I know, completely new and yet so very appropriate.
AyameAsuka chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I really like this story. It has just the right amount of "fluffy" scenes without being "sappy", and the characters are well-written. I am really in to stories where the relationship is still developing, and I think you wrote the relationship between Kirk and Spock in a believable way. I also enjoyed the fact that there were no really "heavy" scenes in this. I do like drama, but sometimes it's nice to just read a warm, relaxed story. You did a great job with this story.

Also, I would like to let you know that I wrote about your story on my blog. It's still a very new blog, but I hopefully it will grow. If you want me to remove the post, I will certainly do so immediately. I apologise in advance if it has caused any problems. You can view the post here: .
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
finally! love how they finally found out what they feel for each other...
Ra chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
SO LOVELY. TOO LOVELY. This should be commandeered by the government for being too amazing.
leah chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this was so sweet without being nauseating. i loved it! especially: "Spock's ability to wax poetic, and still sound so logical while doing it" that's actually kinda hot, in a vulcan way ;)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awwww, cute fic!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww! So cute and fluffy!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww... Way to go, Spock! Out with it!
Cynical Gummy Bear chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
God every time I read one of your stories I end up squealing like fuck. Man I've been sick this past week and your stories have really cheered me up :) Thanks for that. I also like how you write Kirk-he's daring and brave, but he's also a 20 something playboy who's never been in a solid relationship.

Thanks for writing.

cgb
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
After the love confession and the whole history-precious-I-have-you explanation, I expected Jim to be like, "You just don't like birds, right?"

Or something to that effect. Lolol.

Hooray for this 3 Thank you for writing. It was touching.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awwwwwwwww love it! So cute!
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This made me tear up at the end! Sniff Siff...
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww, squee. :D I love them buying disturbingly expensive and amazing presents to make each other happy. It's just so cute! Awesome fic. )
marguitar chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Can you BELIEVE that wouldn't let me review a chapter twice? What the crap? I was in the middle of Compulsion when I realized that I wanted to add something to my review so I clicked the review again and this window popped up and was like "lalala you can't review a chapter twice loser" and I was thinking "okay I'll just find another chapter to review then" and then I looked for one and then I realized - Compulsions is a oneshot.

Okay. So. I'll just write it here.

Your spacing is amazing.