Reviews for Crimes of Passion
ScriosAisling chapter 6 . 3/21
Oh, gosh. This story hit me really hard for some reason. It disturbed my very soul. I'm really not sure why. But, it broke my heart. And I loved every second of it. Thank you for another wonderful masterpiece. :)
Articuno chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
You could totally make a sequel with this one. Good job!
Articuno chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
BOOM!
Articuno chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I have a bad feeling that it's Scorpius doing something crazy. Something isn't right about him.
Articuno chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is sad... :(
violentyetawesome chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Whoa
That was intense
Loveddddd it!
So, I don't write reviews a lot cause I'm awkward and lazy and stuff, but I seriously love your work. This fic is amazing and so are the other ones I've read!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
This was absolutely amazing!
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Nice one. Thanks for a great read!
Faniela chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wonderful story! Out of curiosity though, what would have happened to Harry's kids if they all thought he was a torturer?
Srienia chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Interesting story, you really had a good grip of Draco's inferiority complex and described well how it occurred throughout the story.
SANGO TAJIYA chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Dafuq? They just up and left that bitch go FREE? They set him loose in the MUGGLE WORLD! Seriously, just-... I don't understand why they couldn't put him in Azkaban. It makes Draco seem really weak for not making his son answer to his crimes. And Harry even worse for not enforcing it. Yes, they took his magic. That won't stop his sadistic tendencies and it does absolutely NOTHING to keep him in check. They've literally just set loose a monster in the muggle world. -_-
Kialandi chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Excellent. The right amount of chapters, the right amount of love and a very unexpected fic. Thanks for sharing it.
Kialandi chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
what?
Kialandi chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I love when you make this kind of fics. So interesting!
Kialandi chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
well.. to me, potter was ordered to take care of malfoy so that's way he got into a relationship with him, but then he really fell in love with draco but since he got rid of his enemies he left. then the ministry called him back and so he has to protect him again, but he can't get back together with draco because he doesn't trust harry. sort of.