Reviews for Those Green Eyes
theresnomeaning chapter 1 . 4/3
I absolutely loved it! On occasion I love to read a "Snape fucks Harry because of his eyes" story, but this one was amazing and I didn't see the incest coming. It was very well written, specially at the end, with Severus' racing thoughts and all. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing it! :)
A Crow on the Wall chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
... holy crap. You got me there.
I don't know what to say, except I didn't expect that ending! Well done, author, well done.
FetishFemme chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Great story!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Holy crap.

That's all I can think of right now...
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
HOLY SHIT!

did not see that one coming! amazing
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I confess I didn't see your warnings about "sexual activity of the heterosexual" even tought I read the warnings most of the time. If I have read it I don't know if I have read this fanfiction since I'm only into femmeslash / slash stories but I'm glad I didn't see it cuz "Those Green Eyes" is really good.

It's very realistic, in my opinion, and reminds me of when Snape was dying and asked Harry to look into his eyes. I'm pretty sure he wanted to see Lily in this eyes.
Invisible Observer chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh, that's terrible. It was bad enough that Severus was having sex with his underage student, using him to fulfill fantasies that he had for the boy's mother. But to discover that he had been having sex with his son! As much as I hate to say it, I bet Severus was glad that bus killed him.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
sequel to this write a sequel to this story it could be that snape survived and harry has to give blood or something to help him survive. Also they find out dumberdore lied. that harry is really james child. they fall in love and marry.
Musing chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is basically the same plot of what happened to Alan Rickman's character in the movie "An Awfully Big Adventure", including the twist and the resulting suicide at the end. You should have given credit to the film in your summary.
RemusAndRomulus chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Woah that was intense.. I did not see the end coming at all. You did an amazing job describing Lily, I think the sections with Severus' memories of her were my favorite.
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
you just killed him! WHAT THE HELL MAN? .

yours truely,

Pissed Off Reader
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Thats so mean snapes dead do you hate him
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
OMG you just had to end it there...damn it was a good story and I would have loved to see where it went...
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oohh, I so didn't see that one coming. Poor Severus, just using his son because of his eyes. The fact that he is hit by the bus maybe is the perfect ending even if I usually hate character deaths, but now he dosen't have to live with the truth. And hopefully Harry never get to know the truth.

Very good but sad story.

Betty
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
You know i'm not sure when abouts it was but i had a sneaking suspicion this wasnt all cut and dried as it appeared. Course the 'revelation' was brilliantly done, as was Snape's reaction to it. Liked how you kept referring back to the eyes and even somewhat to how it ended. But cant help thinking that his death will arouse questions and maybe even Dumbledore informing Harry of the truth...at least at some point and then well...that wont go over too well either now would it?

excellent and yep positively disturbing :p