Reviews for Flowers, Books, and Hope
beyond the shadows chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I never thought of this pairing ... but after this story I find that I like it very much. It makes me wish this wasn't a one-shot. You should write another with these two! The subtlety of their interactions is a pleasure to read.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So perfect.
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hey look, it's Freya! :D She's so sweet. It's almost hard to believe that she might have given her heart away to Mytho.

Anyway, ahaha. I can totally see Autor rearranging the books on the shelves properly. It sounds nerdy, but if the librarians don't notice then how is anyone supposed to find anything?

I love that Freya sees that Autor is far from defenseless. He doesn't particularly care XD It's always such a dilemma, when you see someone being mistreated and they're... doing just fine. Heh.

I guess being quiet helps her see things, doesn't it? She understands Autor, Ahiru and Fakir's relationships without really being a part of them.

Hope is nice X3

Also, I love Autor's last line. LOL. Love.

Freya needs more love! I really like how you've got her here, and I'm sure Rhapsody loves her present X3
Darcy06 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
how cute~ please keep writing!
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Freya is one of my favorite characters, even though she only got one episode. Though, I never considered in context with someone like Autor. But I like the way she sees Autor- NOT defenseless. It makes me happy to see someone outside of Fakir and Ahiru to consider Autor like this.

At the mention of "asinine" I was suddenly reminded of you! That appears to be one of your favorite adjectives when describing something particularly unpleasant.

I also love the idea that Autor is pretty much the only efficient one at shelving, aside from the librarians (perhaps even better LOL).

**gasps at scandalous rumors** How could they? Autor is nothing of the sort! I love how Freya notices these small things in their relationship.

Oh Autor, why be so terse with Freya, you silly boy? LOL He seems to have a response to everything she says, when she's trying to be nice. Naive and idealistic? Pff. He's just pessimistic. (Though I suppose he has good reason to be- after he just died).

I like Autor's last line. Even though he slight mocks (I'm not sure if that's the word I want to use) Freya for her 'foolish' hope, he does sort of grant her some with that line.

I enjoyed this one as well! :D You are really talented at capturing all sides of Autor. The first one was his caring and this one is more aloof side. I like it!
rhapsody14 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010

I love the way you wrote Freya! I never thought about her going to the library, but now I can totally see that happening

And their conversation is so sweet *_*

Thank you so much! _