Reviews for Let There Be Drabbles
Dark-heika chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
aawww... how cute! i just love ichiruki!

anyways, i gotta request for ya! couple, actually- HitsuKarin, GrimmNel, RenTatsu, and, for good measure, HichiRuki (hollow ichigo and rukia)

*attempts to bribe with cookie* please?
Dark-heika chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
um... lawlz?
Dark-heika chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
ishinemu, yay!

this is pretty cute, and, ur right, i so see this as the sorta thing that nemu might end up doing- going against orders to prevent unnecessary suffering.
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
I loved this chapter. I am currently interested IshidaXNemu and this hit the spot. I like how you kept Nemu in character, but made her experience emotion. Also, her not knowing what a hug was when Ishida hugged her? Ishida hugging her? So cute!
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
While dubious of a Tatsuki-Ichigo chapter, I'm glad I read it. Everything was so believable. The dialogue and the thing with the cell phone were something I could relate to. I know that's not the purpose of fanfiction, but it was nice to read something that sounds like real life in a fanfic. Their banter was in character and humorous. :D
UraharafanXDXDXD chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Something fluffy for Tatsuki and Ichigo please.
Gypsygrrl chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
D'awww! Love the ending exchange! *g*
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Omg! I'm so glad you updated and filled my requests! This was wonderful~ I liked their banter. It's made of win!
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I realized that I hadn't reviewed this chapter. It was very cute for a hurt-comfort. It's what hurt-comfort is supposed to be. Most people seem to leave out the comfort.

Anyways, may I request a Kensei-Shuhei chapter? Not smutty. Something like them being like father and son. Like they could go fishing or just hanging out? I saw that no one has requested anything for a while, so I took it upon myself to make a request.
1290r5 chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
You, sir are a prophet. After I submitted my review, I remembered instead of a fluffy chap, i wanted a sad one. I realized too late, so i just left it like that. Great chapter!
1290r5 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I'd like to request for a fluffy GinRan fic. D
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Squee! This was so funny. I liked the way you wrote Yachiru so in character. You did a great job. *bows back*
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like Orihime snapping at Uryuu and how he understands. And the bra thing.

May I request a Zaraki and Unohana chapter? Maybe them going out to a family dinner with their underlings? You know, Yachiru, Ikkaku, and Yumichika and Hanataro and Isane? Or they can be having a holiday dinner. Do whatever you want.
1290r5 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Title of this fic says everything. EVERYTHING. Except for that my toilet paper is set on the right side.
1290r5 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010