Reviews for The Reflections in the Past
You are a truly amazing writer. You have me hooked
geraghtyvl chapter 81 . 2/8
I was excited when I saw you posted another chapter, which I really enjoyed. Hopefully another chapter soon?
JenniferSheppard2 chapter 81 . 2/5
This is such a great story! So great in fact I need more soon...very soon...like yesterday. ;) More trouble for Booth and Bones fyom the sound of the last chapter posted. Keep up the great writing! :)
marilyn jones chapter 81 . 2/5
a very good sure you keep on writing
mendenbar chapter 81 . 2/4
NOthing like being detained when you have something much more important to do. And IS it all over? Gina isn't dead.
jsboneslover chapter 81 . 2/4
I assume that Booth would punch out ANYONE who tore him away from Bones at this time!
geraghtyvl chapter 80 . 12/14/2013
I was so excited to see another chapter of this story in my inbox! More please!I've been here all the way!
daisesndaffidols chapter 79 . 11/18/2013
I hope Booth made his shot.. Gina needs to be silenced, and they have to save Brenann!
jsboneslover chapter 79 . 11/16/2013
Fired at the right person, I presume...given it is our hero in FBI clothing. Can't wait to see what's next.
delia84 chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
While it still kind of kills me that Brennan didn't contact Booth (though I get it ... sort of), I love that you have her taking care of Parker!
delia84 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
"It's my plane. I can do what I want." Haha, such a Hodgins line!

I've actually always wanted to see a scene detailing how Hodgins and Angela get home from Paris. I kind of like that you had them flying home anyway prior to getting the message from Cam.
mendenbar chapter 78 . 10/9/2013
Booth needs to just shoot her. He has a witness that he was acting to protect an innocent.
geraghtyvl chapter 78 . 10/5/2013
Glad you came back to this story! Hope you update soon..Especially since I reread the whole story!
sandyholl chapter 78 . 10/3/2013
Please write soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
daisesndaffidols chapter 78 . 10/3/2013
Glad that you haven't forgotten about this story, and hope that Booth can end Gina and help Flash Jack... Update soon