Reviews for The Reflections in the Past
Amy chapter 91 . 6/26
Just saw this on someone's favorites. It sounds nice and I am intrigued. Do ignore the longish review. I feel there is nothing wrong with how you portrayed Booth. He was hurt and needed comfort. So a betrayal would definitely have pinched.

Please, if you have time, do finish this story.

alexindigo chapter 91 . 9/29/2014
Just discovered this story on the favourites list of another author and spent the better part of the day reading this. Wow! Gina seems like she's a few tools short of a toolbox. Am surprised Booth considered a future with someone he barely knew though judging by S6 Booth, your premise is sound. I'm quite surprised that Brennan wasn't more hurt that Booth revealed personal information about her to Gina. She's always been more forgiving of Booth than he is of her but still to have the man you love say you have no heart, when that has been your biggest fear for so long has to be heart crushing. Even though I've more or less come to accept Booth now, I don't think I can ever forget the deliberate pain and heartache he's caused Brennan countless times, from the 100th to the entirety of the season six.

Loved how you had everyone play a part in this. Cam is strangely melancholic here and Jack Flash seems pretty awesome.

Thanks for sharing. :) Hacker's obsession came out of nowhere, looking forward to seeing where it goes. Am a little confused about Booth's relationship history with Gina though. Yes he saved her and she sustained some injuries from the IED but there are some conflicting descriptions. Early on in I think he said he barely made out with her and they were interrupted before things could progress, and then that he was interested in pursuing a further relationship with her once he returned to DC but then decided against it because he realised he wanted to try again with Brennan and then he appeared disproportionately devastated that she used him to get into the FBI. There's references in later chapters that they did indeed have sex going so far to say that he had even fallen in love with her a little and then again now with Hacker he seems to be denying any sort of romantic entanglement with her at all. I worry because the person most likely to be broken by all of this (and who's already taken the brunt of everything tbh) is Brennan. I may be thinking about dbag S6 Booth here so it's clouding my judgement but Gina fancies herself in love with him and worse still, that he reciprocates. He's never said otherwise has he? In fact she's the one who cancelled the lunch and like I said earlier, he's the one who was seemingly devastated that she used him and that what they had wasn't real. Don't know what to think at this point. Brennan needs to be kept safe.

Am looking forward to your updates. As you can see I'm truly intrigued by all of this. Thanks for sharing! :)
mendenbar chapter 91 . 8/28/2014
Hacker? That sniveling, cowardly, self-serving worm? Really? Great! I would have never guessed but I should have. Self-serving is the personality clue that should have tipped me off. Is he in collusion with Gina or just taking advantage of the whole situation?
geraghtyvl chapter 91 . 8/28/2014
Wow, I didn't see that one coming! More please!
Wesley1501 chapter 91 . 8/28/2014
Heeheeheehee okay that was my best at giggling maniacally, at the last couple of lines. Hacker taking aim at our Baby Duck?! ( yes, but not too bad?) Hacker is the villian! Hacker? Nice. But no, seriously really enjoyed this chapter. Hacker has such a nasty condecending view of everyone. Really want to see what he does next. Look forward to more! Soon.
geraghtyvl chapter 90 . 8/22/2014
Glad you are back to this story! Please don't leave us hanging!
mendenbar chapter 90 . 8/22/2014
You are doing a great job, I am so confused I don't know which way is up, who to believe, who to trust or anything. The marks of a great story.
Wesley1501 chapter 90 . 8/21/2014
Thanks for the update. Very well written. Hmm Were you influenced by the conspiracy arc they started at the end of this past season? Gina won't just disappear into a loony bin ... she's too nuts for that. Look forward to more.
mendenbar chapter 89 . 6/17/2014
Screaming at him more likely. I don't understand the FBI's position on this. There must be something else going on. And all this triangle stuff is just hearsay/circumstantial with not real evidence.
Mezzo187 chapter 89 . 6/15/2014
Hmmm, let's see... special forces and sniper training, patient is conscious and without complete physical impairment, and DELUSIONAL... This equals patient could do almost anything that few people might be able to predict... Definitely should be worried.
geraghtyvl chapter 88 . 6/12/2014
Nice.. I really love this story!
mendenbar chapter 88 . 6/10/2014
I worry about Gina. Only ONE guard?
geraghtyvl chapter 87 . 6/8/2014
And thank you for not giving up on your story!
Wesley1501 chapter 87 . 6/8/2014
Enjoyed it thank you the update
geraghtyvl chapter 86 . 6/6/2014
Yay, another update! Can't wait for more!