Reviews for The Reflections in the Past
Wesley1501 chapter 82 . 14h ago
Interesting story, well written, but Sweets would never just disappear with Daisy while lives were on the line very OOC, look forward to the next update.
geraghtyvl chapter 82 . 4/18
Yay! Another chapter! Thanks for not giving up on this great story!
You are a truly amazing writer. You have me hooked
geraghtyvl chapter 81 . 2/8
I was excited when I saw you posted another chapter, which I really enjoyed. Hopefully another chapter soon?
JenniferSheppard2 chapter 81 . 2/5
This is such a great story! So great in fact I need more soon...very soon...like yesterday. ;) More trouble for Booth and Bones fyom the sound of the last chapter posted. Keep up the great writing! :)
marilyn jones chapter 81 . 2/5
a very good sure you keep on writing
mendenbar chapter 81 . 2/4
NOthing like being detained when you have something much more important to do. And IS it all over? Gina isn't dead.
jsboneslover chapter 81 . 2/4
I assume that Booth would punch out ANYONE who tore him away from Bones at this time!
geraghtyvl chapter 80 . 12/14/2013
I was so excited to see another chapter of this story in my inbox! More please!I've been here all the way!
daisesndaffidols chapter 79 . 11/18/2013
I hope Booth made his shot.. Gina needs to be silenced, and they have to save Brenann!
jsboneslover chapter 79 . 11/16/2013
Fired at the right person, I presume...given it is our hero in FBI clothing. Can't wait to see what's next.
delia84 chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
While it still kind of kills me that Brennan didn't contact Booth (though I get it ... sort of), I love that you have her taking care of Parker!
delia84 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
"It's my plane. I can do what I want." Haha, such a Hodgins line!

I've actually always wanted to see a scene detailing how Hodgins and Angela get home from Paris. I kind of like that you had them flying home anyway prior to getting the message from Cam.
mendenbar chapter 78 . 10/9/2013
Booth needs to just shoot her. He has a witness that he was acting to protect an innocent.
geraghtyvl chapter 78 . 10/5/2013
Glad you came back to this story! Hope you update soon..Especially since I reread the whole story!