Reviews for Pushing The Boundaries
kariza2013 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
really like this story please try to write more!
Anaelyssa chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
It was rather interesting, even if it will not continue.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
It has been over six months now since you wrote this, is this story abandoned?! Because if it is YOU DESERVE TO BE TORTURED SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY TO DEATH ONLY TO END UP IN HELL WHERE STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE LIKE YOU BELONG WITH NO ESCAPE TO BURN FOR ETERNITY!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I love this story!
jgood27 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Love this story, please think about continuing
Dj chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Please continue, really good series, really wanna know how its gonna end
Lady Avotil chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Hi!_

Well, now, surely you didn't expect people to lose interest in this story after you've presented us with such a tempting morsel of the future (sort of)? No, no, I heartily encourage you to continue this story and finish it - it has a lot of potential and I sincerely think that it'd be worth it._

And as for your question - why, yes! *smiles cheerfully* I /have/ had such moments. I just finished my first year of university and in that one year I haven't written a single word of the next chapter of any of my stories. Sometimes, life just gets too busy and things like writing (for fun) get pushed to the bacground. That's normal. So don't beat yourself up over this - it happens to everyone at some point._

Keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!_
mambajama chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Thanks the first sequel was worth reading.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
please update soon
wannabe kairi chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
love chapter 11 this one was a bit confusing
Guadi-Fic's chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Hi! Well I really like this story but I just lost a little in this chap ┬┐Harry have fourteen all ready? I hope you continue this story ;) Good luck & we read soon! Guadi
cethmistmyk chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
This story was AWESOME, and very interesting, and wonderful, and a little confusing, but not to much, until this chapter... Please excuse my french, but what the bloody hell? There seems like there is a whole bloody BOOK in between this chapter and the last! (Not that it isn't brilliant, it is, but a little unexpected...)
I love it, and I desperately wish you would update soon!
The Harmonious Rain chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I love this story! Please Update soon.
HRHFelineQueen chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
I really liked and enjoyed this story until this disappointing chapter. I would like to have read more of Vitas but I understand your preoccupation with real life as it has also stolen my writing bug. Best wishes and may your writing carry on in regards to future stories
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
So far it's quite interesting, but your first paragraph bothered me a bit. Why would Harry interupt his thoughts on Dudley and his gang to introduce himself, when he is thinking and should have no reason to believe anyone is listening and needs to know his name. After all he (and the horcrux) are the only ones in his mind.