Reviews for A tiny Winchester, a man in red & a snowman
liane chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
d'awwwwww. Deanie is the cutest little thing ever. I just want to give him a biiiiiig hug... or a huggy wuggy. lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
WOW! I really love this fic. x
Christie chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
that was so adorable i cried when he asked for his mommy and daddy bobby is such a good uncle and sam such a good brother i just want to steal dean and tickle him sooo cute really good :)
Kalliel chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Very cute. :) Thank you for sharing!
SPNDemon chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Still love little Dean. Glad he had a great christmas.
ADarkSummersNight chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
He's still seriously the cutest thing ever. Even if its about a year late, it was worth the long wait. It was even cuter than the first part. :D
JensensLove chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Adorable as always. I'm smiling like the joker or something after reading both this and the new uncle bobbys little man chapter.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Oh my, this was too cute for words! I'm definitely gonna check out your prequels. I'm addicted to deaged fics, but your Dean is especially adorable. Love the relationship between Dean and Sam. I chuckled at Dean's Christmas list - that was brilliant! The image of Sam and Dean making the snowman wad especially sweet. Thanks for sharing this.
HeavensDemonicAngel chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Dean is still the most cutest little guy in the world. Love how he keeps getting all excited and adorable. "Thanks buddy," said Sam, taking the picture. He looked down at the brown shape with two purple scribbles attached to it. "What is it?" "Dey c-c-cootuns," he told him, stuttering over the difficult word. How cute that he drew the curtains. :o)
ccase13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Sam and Bobby sound like they are having almost as much fun as little tiny Dean.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
so precious!
AlecDeanFan chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Very cute Christmas story. Little Dean's adorable. Merry Christmas!
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Permission to write my own de-aged fanfic? XDD 'Cause urs are soooo adorable and totally heartwarming...and I wanna write one myself X333

:D Beautifully done! 8'3
DeanGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
SWEET!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I'm in love with lil Dean and big bro Sam. Awesome.