Reviews for Dragonriders of Konoha
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I LOVE YOU! Okay, Dragonriders of Pern was the first series I ever got interested into. And it's amazing how you connected Naruto with Pern and all. The queen dragon went on a bloody rampage (I feel bad for the survivors; that's gotta leave a bad taste) and then connected with Naruto, the crazy boy. A male. With a queen. That's going to change the world.
UnknownPerson87 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I like this. Please continue it!
BeautifulLotus chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I want more
opaque-fantasy chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
My gosh... that was AMAZING. That's the most unique crossover ever! Please continue, this is just pure gold! And I see the potential for yaoi ;)
duchessme chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
was that the end?kinda short
seems interestng
Dareagon chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Any chance of continuing this?
I really like it!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
this is interesting, i hope you write more
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is quite interesting. I love the idea and I hope you might find the time to work with it again at a later date.
TsukiRiver chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Are you going to continue this, mabey to fix the issue of what happens when she flys you have a girl disguised as a guy impress a bronze
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my god...PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Ahem. I ADORE the Dragonriders of Pern series. Combining it with Naruto? You, are a genius! I'm interested in what happens next...cause you just know it's going to be crazy. This works very well as a prologue to a nice wonderful fic.

I'm interested in how you will live up to Anne McCaffrey's legacy of scifi and dragons...

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
kawaiimiku chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I totally love this. I wish this were to be continued, but I noticed it says “complete”, so perhaps a new story inside the same verse.
I also love the chosen couple. Ah, damn you, you have me ready to orgasm. Anyways, I wanted to ask you something.
Are you going to continue with verse, or not? If not, would you mind if I picked out the idea? That of course with your permission…
I humbly await your reply.
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Interesting... I can guess what happens to Naruto (N'to? N'uto? N'ruto? or will his name stay the same since he impressed a female and a Queen?) he's probably gonna be shunned by the rest of the dragonriders cause of Kurama(th) going crazy and that he's a boy riding a golden dragon isn't he?

Kakashi's name (K'shi) would be read as Ki-Shi wouldn't it? Kinda fitting since it translates to 'knight' in japanes lol

I hope to see more from this verse/story it's really interesting :D (Plus i like kaka/naru pairing they're hard to find!)
USERNAME UNAVAILABLE -REFRESH chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Please continue! I adore your writing!
cabale chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Uhhhh? Bizzaro concept?

Just intringing, but you really need to develop i think.
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
More, please? This has so much potential!