Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
SeramPangeran chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Hershey's is the greatest chocolate on this earth excuse you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
HAHA!
We don't get snow anywhere in Australia except for the GDR and occasionally in Canberra in November.
lol November may as well be January for all the freaking weather is.
8 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
...

The writing was good, but I thought you went a tiny bit overboard with the insulting of America...

But nice job!
PikaNecoMico chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Let the review-extravaganza begin!

I love your attention to detail in these things. Like Ludwig and his fairy-tales, and drinking from the boots.

(I didn't know I had fic from this far back that I hadn't read! I feel kinda festive now, nonetheless...) x
CherryFlamingo chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
England sure has a lot of talents~

It wasn't as romantic as I thought it would've been, but it sure had me satisfied. I'm glad it wasn't cliche, lol.

Dang, you do a lot of research.
CherryFlamingo chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
It's strange. It's almost like the relationship between America and England are very ideal; not that it isn't. What I mean to say is that often times, may times, people tend to write fanfictions of just lust and all. Other times, when it's supposed to be fluff, it's too much. I find this chapter to be so accepting and adorable. USUK has so much history behind it; the both of them are so accepting it's almost something to be jealous of. That acceptance, that willingness to be loyal and stay loyal. I don't know why, but when Arthur agreed and said something genuinely sweet in response to Alfred's simple and innocent remark despite the lack of newness to the toy...it just reminded me of those times that just makes a person all jittery when a person they like something nice. Perhaps a bit off course in a way, but it surely reminds me of my first and only crush. Just a bit. Maybe more.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Btw, grats on your graduation. I knew I was forgetting something after I reviewed your latest fanfiction! It must be so wonderful to have a friend who indulges in the some of the same passions as you 3 Sorta like how Arthur and Alfred having a Christmas away from a materialistic lifestyle for now. Romantic, sweet, and fluffy, like cotton candy along with its inability to satiate one's hunger and desire for food... I'm hungry ."
theauthor94 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Ugh, perhaps sometimes it wouldn't kill to be like Francis, at least a little bit. Arthur was always quick to made snide remarks about Francis' "poetry", of course, but "Mon ami, I fear that I shall drown within the shimmering soul-deep pools of your eyes" was still better than "I like you because you're happy".

oh poor ludwig! don't worry, your un-romanticness is what makes you so lovable!
wutaiflea chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
I happen to like hersheys...*is american*

Anyway, cute story, I like the bit where England steals the chocolate, probably something he picked up in his pirate days, no?
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I think my favorite aspect about this chapter is the difference in language. XD It's just so hilarious!Can't wait to read the rest!
iFluffRaver chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Srsly? I LOVE Hersheys chocolate! :P

I also love this fic, it's so adorable! XD

Even though it's kind of late, Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year, too.
noki4 chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Late review because New Year's was awesome (and we had a real live British family here for everyone here to marvel at and attempt to decipher their accents! We were successful half the time) but had a very very bad aftermath. "Worried doctors" type-aftermath. :P Also the island we were on had NO internet. Anyway, I love your Arthur here. The bit about him taking the ration chocolate was both cute and heartrending, somehow. And I just wanted to comment that Hershey's Chocolate IS ration chocolate - they got a military contract and even got an award from the Army and Navy for their work in providing GIs with something vaguely resembling candy.

I don't even remember WHY I was looking at that Wiki page, just that I did and remembered. :P

Cadbury's is a bit sweet to me but then, as a country of American fanboys *cough* allies most of us were raised on Hershey's or local stuff, which is even less sweet than American chocolate.
TheMadNavigator chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Oh Italy, I completely understand your ohhh-shiny!-ness. German Christmas markets are some of the most beautiful things.

You captured them very well in this chapter, I really enjoyed it!
TheMadNavigator chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
China: the underappreciated badass of the APH.
TheMadNavigator chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
This has such beautiful imagery. I wish my Christmases were as wonderful/frustrating as this!

Oh you two boys, why so sweet?

The German version is my favorite, but probably because I grew up on it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »