Reviews for And Rebuked the Fever
SuperMiss chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I always feel weird posting reviews on old fanfics, but this one is just too good not to review. Thanks a lot for that, everything is perfectly as it should be.
Katherine chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Awww! I love the team being like family!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Yes, that is several different levels of good and I truly enjoyed it.
sidh
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
"Five by five" - i salute you.

Nice story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Jessi chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I'm so excited that I found this story. I loved it! My favorite thing is Eliot being all strong and trying to tough it out and the team being there and saying you don't have to do it alone anymore and I thought you captured that brilliantly. My favorite line was "you are not doing this now, not on my watch! you feel free to boil your brain when its Nate's turn, or Sophie's. Hell even Parker's but not mine." Just made me smile and I so wanted a scene like that in the show. Thanks for writing this and sharing it.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aw, this one is cute too, but the other one is more fleshed out, like this is the baby version of that one, even if its more of a prequel, if they're related at all. XP So, is that it for your Leverage fics? Some mushy, touching, team!fic Eliot torturing? XD
JustLurking chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Again, brilliant. Love the flashbacks and back story, and malaria is nicely original and delightfully appropriate.
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love your Leverage fics. Mostly because they're about sick Eliot. Yours are honest to bob the first well written Leverage fics I've finally gotten a hold of. You should write more so I have something decent to read from time to time. Awesome work.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great story, loved the friendship and team bonding, just wish it had been a bit longer so I could've had more time to enjoy it!
God Bless,
SW
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I liked it. Not usually into the whole remembering the past/hallucinating illness stories, but I liked this one. :D
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Liked this.
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved it :D awesomeness! Poor ill Eliot! Thanks so much for writing it :D
bakesbabe chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
thank you! thank you! thank you!

loving it!

please don't end there...

we need more whump ;-)
Urea chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice familyish fic

Good job
mysticsilver86 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I absolutely love this story. It is very well written, and I love it from Eliot POV. Thanks fro sharing this with us!