Reviews for And Rebuked the Fever
Jessi chapter 1 . 7/8
I'm so excited that I found this story. I loved it! My favorite thing is Eliot being all strong and trying to tough it out and the team being there and saying you don't have to do it alone anymore and I thought you captured that brilliantly. My favorite line was "you are not doing this now, not on my watch! you feel free to boil your brain when its Nate's turn, or Sophie's. Hell even Parker's but not mine." Just made me smile and I so wanted a scene like that in the show. Thanks for writing this and sharing it.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aw, this one is cute too, but the other one is more fleshed out, like this is the baby version of that one, even if its more of a prequel, if they're related at all. XP So, is that it for your Leverage fics? Some mushy, touching, team!fic Eliot torturing? XD
JustLurking chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Again, brilliant. Love the flashbacks and back story, and malaria is nicely original and delightfully appropriate.
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love your Leverage fics. Mostly because they're about sick Eliot. Yours are honest to bob the first well written Leverage fics I've finally gotten a hold of. You should write more so I have something decent to read from time to time. Awesome work.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great story, loved the friendship and team bonding, just wish it had been a bit longer so I could've had more time to enjoy it!
God Bless,
SW
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I liked it. Not usually into the whole remembering the past/hallucinating illness stories, but I liked this one. :D
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Liked this.
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved it :D awesomeness! Poor ill Eliot! Thanks so much for writing it :D
bakesbabe chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
thank you! thank you! thank you!

loving it!

please don't end there...

we need more whump ;-)
Urea chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice familyish fic

Good job
mysticsilver86 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I absolutely love this story. It is very well written, and I love it from Eliot POV. Thanks fro sharing this with us!
zippy zany chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was good. :)
penless chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh, hell yes.

This was awesome. Really visceral and immediate (I LOVE present tense so much) and full of all the good stuff. You have definitely demonstrated that you are talented AND prolific, no matter what fandom. Every time you post something I'm reminded again of why I'm glad I have you on my alerts list. So thanks for this, really!

Also, is there any possible chance of you expanding on Eliot's time in Cambodia? Because that? Would be amazing. Not to mention epic. I'm giving myself heart flutters just thinking about it.
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow...just...wow!

First off, I love that you put it in present tense. It somehow makes the story more powerful. It doesn't ALWAYS work, but it can, and here it does.

Second, I really love your wording choices: 'collective pathological inability to respect personal boundaries', 'shattering and spilling like glass marbles on a polished floor'. Few words, but they hammer home the images. That and that you are not afraid to use unusual and less often used words like succinctly, pontificate, problematic, sluices, etc. I once had a creative writing teacher come down on me for use of the word 'skirl', saying that people don't really talk this way! Yes, well, it makes me glad to see that in the real world, people do, and you use them correctly and well (amazing to me that a lot of people can't).

That aside, I LOVE THE H/C OWIES! Lol, I'm an Eliot whumper/lover, and this one is on the top of the favorites for me. Great job, and I really hope you hurt him...er, write, more!

hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I liked how they all were willing to help take care of Eliot while he is sick.