Reviews for Boku No Chu
Add chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Mi amor, esto es tan hermoso, perfecto!

[Tears up in spanish]

Oh my god. This is amazing. I'm glad Genger found love and is happy with Ghastly. So cute and I can feel the love between them. I'm glad Gengar is so happy. He deserves it. I wonder if we shall see him in the future.

Poreque His story is so sad... This is amazing...
Add chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
{Cries in Spanish}

Mi amor, eso es tan hermoso, esto es tan hermoso

(My love, That is so beautiful, This is so beautiful)

I literally cried and shed a tear for Gengar. Oh My God...I would be his trainer in a heartbeat. Shower him with love... ;_; I just watered up again... muy triste (very sad)
Chickdeedeedee chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Chu has some very funny thoughts...
ChicaFFNAF chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I can't wait to see them being walked in! .
Chikadeedeedee chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I'm quite rather interested on the fact Chu lied... :)
seems-pretty-legit chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Please update!
Reclaimed Latias chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Man, I WISH Pokémon were hot, horny guys... I'd be watching the anime A LOT more
Guyana chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Do more scenes of gengar and some other person
Kimberly Chin chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Well, a review it is
Boku No Pico? Best anime ever. (If only the twink were a little older... then it wouldn't be so messed up.)
I did see some grammar mistakes, but not a lot. And they were so minor I needed an 100x magnifying glass to spot them.
As for the Ash and Chu chemistry, you don't have to actually write every detail down. It's also up to the reader's imagination and interpretation to create an image of the characters by his or herself.
Also, I love the character devolopment during the Gengar trio arc (let's just call it that). It illustrates a nice background for the relationship between Gijinka!Pokemon and Trainers in this type of pokemon world. I love the Gijinka!Pokemon concept. Thanks for introducing it to me! 3
I'm glad you're not deleting this story. It's a great story to look back to and you've probably had so many changes in your writing in the past few years. You might see the changes as very big, others (like me) might see them as small.
I do hope you write a new story if you're discontinuing this one.
Yay! You're continuing the other one where Human Pikachu gets fixed back to Pokemon Pikachu. (Can't wait to see what happens next!)
One more thing... can I continue this story? (My writing ability is mediocre, and I forgot what my account was... but I'll try? email: )
Good luck with college and your jobs. I won't be busy for another two years (I'm a junior in high school).
Kimberly Chin chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
I love your plot twists.
Kimberly Chin chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
The Misty episode. This part is soooo touching.
Kimberly Chin chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
I like how this chapter is like the first episode.
Kimberly Chin chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This is one of the best pokemon concepts I've ever stumbled upon. Amazing emotion and action and feelings and... resolution. (Is that the right word?) Yeah, that's all. Wonderful. *reads on*

I was thinking... maybe Ash can capture (? take in?) Gengar when he reaches a higher level. Maybe he can make a promise. He doesn't have to have the other 2 ghost pokemon, so they can go to other trainers.
Kimberly Chin chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Rape is a terrible thing... but why. Why do you have to make it so hot.
OMG. The Gastly-Haunter-Gengar evolution is so hot!
Kimberly Chin chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
OMG! "Boku No" dreadfully reminds me of a creepy shota-con yaoi called "Boku No Pico."
Watch it at your own risk. I warned you.