Reviews for Too Good to Be True
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Sequel! Please!
Ej16 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I hope u can update soon! This sort is soooo amazing! And I can't wait to read more of this story! I love it soo much and u can write awesome Klaine stories!
UnicornFluff chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awesome story!
Limor Yadigaran chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
OMG!
dreams of leaving chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
reading all of this while listening to Defying Gravity on repeat - EPIC story 3
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
I liked the ending...I don't like the idea of them getting together again, but I think the ending was perfect! It left a nice feeling in my gut :) And I think I without doubt prefer the first epilogue, Blaine sounded too much the same in the second :(

To the constructive part, I think you sometimes use too many 'but's and that you should tone down the italic writing - if you put too much emphasis the reader can become annoyed. Many likes to make up the sentences in their heads and they may stress the words differently, or get the wrong feeling.

But you write however you wish :) This is merely what I think.

Keep up the good work
sacha k chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
You are a really magnificent writer. You really described the feelings involved amazingly... is this the last chapter?
CorinneLeorrah chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
I wanted Kurt to come back to him sooo bad wether Blaine still hurts him or not. I don't know why I actually WANT someone to end up with an abusive boyfriend, am I evil? I just feel like Kurt and Blaine need to be together in this story. I prefer the alternate by the way, it's very creepy and Blaine isn't giving up on their relationship (you go fix things Blaine!).

~loved it!~

~Corinne~
Ej16 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
That's sweetness the 2nd one was creepy but I can't wait for more story line does this mean it's going to continue or have another part of a story
cheekysorcerer chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
i prefer the other ending! this kinda scares me...

creepy!

this was a wonderful story, thanks again!
cheekysorcerer chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
o wow, this was such a beautiful chapter!

i really liked it :D

thanks so much!
agnesiest chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Nice work with the epilogues. With just subtle twisting you made them so very different. Gotta say, au Blaine aside, the second is sadly more realistic. It's possible to get help for such things but unlearning that behaviour with a specific person is near impossible.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Oh my goodness. Wow. You captured all of it absolutely perfectly. I've never been in Kurt's position, but I've read accounts of it and you seem to have a fairly good grasp on the emotions behind it all. There really is no black/white, it's pretty much all gray. That story was...heartbreakingly poignant. Is it over?
Unfortunate Fates chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Is it possible for a gay dude to be homophobic?

I love your Finn so, so much. Yes, this story is Kurt-centric. Too bad I can't help but focus on Finn and cheer every time he gets a (perfectly in character) scene.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Go Finn! Wow, the suspense in this story was so awesome and subtle, and the confrontation has been fantastic so far! I knew I liked Finn...:)