Reviews for Confessions of the Heart
FuN FiFi chapter 2 . 8/25
Wow, the sequel is even better than its predecessor! I'm blown away by the storyline, the characters and the emotions them all! You did a fantastic job in showing Hermione's worry over Harry's condition, her heartfelt confession to him, and of course his confession in return! I especially enjoyed reading the conversation (and more) that took place after Harry finally woke up ;-)

Kudos to on you a job well done! This was an amazing story, and I can't wait to read more!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/14
A great ending, with Harry and hermione saying the things that were in their hearts. They finally cast out fear.

I love this story.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/14
An excellent chapter. You've done a fine job setting us up for the action. The way you have the trio and Luna work together, particularly Hermione's role makes a lot of sense to me.

Ron as empathetic is really what JKR wanted, but didn't deliver in canon. It is nice to have a good and mature Ron.

It is also wonderful that Hermione confesses her feelings for Harry. Now all she needs to do is to do so when he's conscious.

D. Page Robin
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/22
yyesss hermione's feeling have comes out! and finally he confessed too!
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Poor Ron! Oh well, at least Luna will comfort him! :-)
Kittencat3 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Bleh, didn't get more than halfway through this chapter. The words you're putting in Ron's mouth would sound stilted and pompous spoken by a middle-aged politician, never mind someone who's still allegedly a *teenager*.
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Loved this! Thanks!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Excellent chapter. I love the idea of Hermione as a healer.
benetgladwin chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I really enjoyed this one! Excellent writing style, well thought-out plot, and overall well executed.

You managed to hit all of my favourites: Harry and Hermione, Ron and Luna, no Weasley/Dumbledore bashing, and post-DH. Like a story written just for me :)

Keep it up!
Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Bloody awesome story, well written and thought out.

:))
TrixieNancy124 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Intense, then scary, then sweetness. I love it! :)
starboy454 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
excellent short story
eliizabethsach chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This truly was a beautiful story. I hope you keep writing Harry/Hermione.
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 1/27/2012