Reviews for Blameless
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Actually JKR never told us who made that potion so don't listen to know-it-alls who know nothing at all and think they can correct you on an AU story.

Interesting conversation that I they had had and perhaps the ending would have been different.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Haha, I could not help but fathom at what the hell is wrong with this one reviewer who seems to pick on things you've written, not just here but at other stories of your as well. Then again it was last year. Anyway, Albus could have just told Severus that he was going where and what, but of course this is a fiction story, it is called that because it's a fiction, you stupid thwart.

Sorry, my bad. Anyway, nice scene.
pathgirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Very good story thank you
sunsethill chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Yes, this most definitely is what should have happened.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very nice.
Aryn chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Snape couldn't possibly have known about the potion. Maybe you should have read the book more carefully, or did you get the quote at the top from some online source?
I understand that some writers have trouble getting the details right because their plot demands certain differences but you just seem to get it wrong out of laziness. These details you're mucking up are really SIMPLE ones, they don't demand a whole lot of research so you could at least make an attempt at effort.
ILoveHarryJamesPotter chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow, interesting idea! Great :)
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh I like this. I wonder how this change would change what happens later when Voldemort kills snape in the shrieking shack
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Excellent! I only wish!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is very well written. Very strong.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice job. I can kind of see it going like this, if this scene had really taken place in the book. Good work.
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very nice, good story, and nice alternative piece. Really well done, good dialogue, and I liked the ending, too. Thanks for the free entertainment! Also, just to let you know, on behalf of your story, I have donated 1000 grains of rice on freerice dot com, as a member of "fanfictioners against world hunger". If you'd like to know more about the group or join it, either message me or visit the profile of freerice on fanfiction dot net.
Hiead chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It's... wonderfull.
TheEscapeFromReality chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
that was an interesting twist, nice job
duj chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It's a pity that JK always gives Harry a free ride and he never gets his share of the responsibility pointed out. Kudos for that.

I'm not convinced any more that Snape does hate Harry, or ever did. He feels pain, sorrow, guilt and frustration (at the boy's recklessness and non-cooperation) in varying measures as their acquaintance progresses, but he is much more the hated than the hater.