Reviews for Duck Duck Moose
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
At first I thought Giggles was going to make Flippy flip out and kill Lumpy.
Maybe Giggles should talk to Lammy, she's her friend, and she is Lumpy's enemy.
Erato chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
LOL poor Giggles takes help from the psycho to get rid of the idiot XD waiting for the next
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This story is among the best in the world. It deserves a politzer prize. But why haven't you updated in like 8 and a half months? This story is just way too epic to be put on hatius for so long. Plus, Lumpy stories are rare and he's my favourite character in the world. I am writing a story about him, but this story is cool it badly needs to be updated. If you're stuck, PM me and I'll help you with the story if you want. Please continue. Nice cookies by the way.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I think HTF is COOOOOOOOOOOOL! Especially the ones that involve Giggles and Lumpy.

Lumpy is my fav HTF character. Sadly, few stories are about Lumpy. WHY CAN'T WE HAV MORE LUMPY STORIES? #kicks Evil Flippy in the balls and breaks his neck#

That's why I'm counting on you to get working on a chapter 3. This story is friggin' PRICELESS!
McQueenfan95 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I'm liking this. Really funny. But what is a funnel cake? Does it look like a funnel?
McQueenfan95 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I wonder what she's planning. What's a funnel cake?
The Young and Free Dragon chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I'm actually enjoying this as I go along. No insult intended in that statement, it only means that this fic is one of few that really impresses and intrigues me. I am clapping right now, I assure you.

-The Young and Free Dragon
iDeltaVelocity chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Wow, Giggles. The only one that doesn't like Lumpy is you. I can tell, you ain't gonna let this go sitting down. It's time to bring out...whatever type of stuff you have.
luckystars135 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010

I'M ACTUALLY REVIEWING. NOT CAUSE THIS STORY IS SO EPICALLY AWESOME ('cause being with you for so long has totally gotten me used to your awesomeness ;) you know~) BUT CAUSE YOU OFFER MOFO FUNNEL CAKE.

...*steals it all*
TOSTRwaffles chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I shall now pour cyanind all over the cookies and cake before all the other reviews get here!

oh. wait, everyone else already got the cookies...

I sHaLl DrIvE a CaR tHrOuGh ThE wAlL...
Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
ok it was awsome but...*scoots ffffffaaaaaaaarrrrrrr away from flippy*yeah it was amazing though
Kenikitten chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Wow, Giggles was really cruel to Flippy. I mean, he's crazy and all, but it's just Evil Flippy. No need to be a jerkie! And I thought me and my besties were the only ones who use the words jerk wad! I love Happy Tree Friends! And shout outs too, thank you!
Pink Fantasies chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Ha, it was funny when Flippy called Evil a "little minx." Like he's a 5-year-old who gets in the cookie jar too much. Anyways, moving on. Congrats on another great chapter! I'll be attempting to wait patiently for the next one.
HowAmISupposedToChoose chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
i likes the story linee! cant wait for the nextt onnee :DD
Kenikitten chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Continue! You are a good writer and those are totally things Flippy would do! I want to see what he'll do this time! And that thing about Mime was hilarious! Write more!