Reviews for Opening Doors
Mestra chapter 1 . 2/14
It MAY be a tad AU, but I'm a sap like you, and I so don't mind. I love the in-depth look at their sexual tension, and why Eilonwy can seem so snappish sometimes. I also like the idea of them re-learning each other-so romantic.
HeartoftheArtsari chapter 1 . 2/8
The ceremony and energy between them is great in this story! Very well done. Realistic and classy.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Absolutely lovely!
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was really sweet. I loved the ending.
pallas athene 5 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was beautifully written, and alternately funny, cute and poignant. I loved it! I definitely yearned for more Eilonwy/Taran fluff in the books and this fits very nicely :) Thank you!
LMSharp chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is beautiful, and I feel I ought to tell you so. We get a whole lot of what Taran feels for Eilonwy in The Chronicles of Prydain, but she doesn't get much of a say until the very end of the High King. And knowing Eilonwy, she's probably very dissatisfied with this state of affairs. So thank you for writing this from her POV.

God Bless,
LMSharp
nsummerf chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
see Stephenie Meyer thats how you write a love story
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
What a beautiful story. I was totally lost in the interaction between them. Thanks for this!
Eilonwyy chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is so amazingly beautiful! I love the way she reacts to him; your story is so emotional and so lovely. I loved the way the theme of opening and closing doors runs through your story. I can't do it justice in this review. All I can say is thank you for writing this.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I love this story - it was very well writeen and in character. It was also very sweet. Congrats for it - it is very well written!
Spiller chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Beautiful.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was extremely well written! i love it! i hope you write more stories on taran and eilonwy! Please make more stories. this is good! It was full of visual imagery alot of it!

- u r awesome
pingou chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That's just too sweet, and it sounds true...

ElwynWanderer chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
You. Are. Amazing. Wow... Your style is so similar to Lloyd Alexander's that I feel as though I'm reading something right out of one of his books, but you also have a personal touch to it that makes your story engaging and interesting.

I hope I can look forward to more of your Prydain fan fictions in the future. )

-ElwynWanderer (The similarity to your pen name is entirely coincidental)
poyntersally chapter 1 . 5/26/2011