Reviews for Curtain
mgaa chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
the ending is justified for me...justified huh...well coz i think that it's a proper ending..so poignant yet so right
Crisalide chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
My goodness that was amazing
BlueDragonGirl1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
(sob) You are very good at dramatic effects. Drawing it out a little longer then ending it quickly without a drop of blood shed.
asga chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
so kawai XD XD
serenity77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Great job! She dies? how sad! Can you write a long sequel because it would be really interesting.

-serenity77
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I swear to you, my heart broke right at the end. Even though I was expecting, it still hurt to think there was no way that Miyu and Larva could be together. Yeah, like every one else, I cried to. No shame in that - it was that good. Beautiful ending, though. Gave as much closure as I could wish for...
Raine chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I have read this and it's sequel.

Now this is a tear jerker.

I almost cried!

But still, it was good.
LaDemon chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I read this some time ago but I forgot to review it. I read this fic again and again and I love it loads. A great follow-up to Masquerade. _
Locke chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
It is so sad. However, the story is very nicely depicted. Love this story...hehehe...good job!
azhrei chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
very beautifully depicted. much thanks to you for writing!
katsi chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
that was good, but i feel sorry for larva, now he's all alone.
Ita-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
*sob,sniff,sob*SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SSSAAAADDDDDDDDDDD,WWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

*sniff,sniff* but still i love it though,

miyu and larva has always been one of my fav anime couple,they had one of those

tragic type of relationship between them

that i find SSOOOOOO sad but romantic and

sweet,...*sigh*

all in all,i REALLY love this fic of yours

and will be looking foward to more from

you,keep up the good work and good luck!

..._~...
NyankoYokai chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
That was...beautiful. For some reason, I could, and still can't, imagine VPM with a happy ending. Oh well. At least Miyu-chan has peace at last.
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
(tries to hold back a stream of tears) That's so... just... so... I don't have any words for it! It was done so well, and... maybe I should have waited until I stopped crying to review it but... it was just so SAD!