Reviews for Bring Love Together
listeninggame chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Thefourfriends03 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Pls continue
Doragon no Namida chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Although this story hasn't been updated in a while, I'm probably gonna end up hoping for it to be updated. This story is great (I could totally see Kitty playing matchmaker)..
so um... Ramara? they're my otp omg, and there aren't enough authors who write about them. Anyways, good luck with whatever you're writing on at the moment, and I hope you decide to continue this, eventually..
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is a cute idea :) Looking forward to reading the rest!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Though I have no doubt that we would all be pleased withe result, should this plotting succeed (well, I'm not so sure about Logan and those for whom the plotting is being done, but still), I can't exactly blame Kurt for being concerned...

You are plain awesome. Period. Great job!
RobinaRain chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Please update! This is an awesome idea and you should continue it! Plus, I really want to see what happens with Operation: Amalance.
PartyMashedPotatoes chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Oooooh! Please update! I realllly want more of this!
PartyMashedPotatoes chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Listen. This isn't fair. My sister told me to read this, and I've just finished this chapter. This is when I realized that you have not updated in a looooong time! And it's not fair, because I've come so far, and I REALLY wanna finish it! This is SOOO great! Please, please, PLEASE continue! You're one of my favorite writers and I can't wait to read more of this! Chapter 6 is the last so far... I hope it's not too much of a cliffy! This is goooooooood!
tentsubasa chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Those last lines made my heart hurt for him. Poor Kurt.

Considering that this story seems to have been last updated over a year ago, I'm guessing it's not likely to come back. If it does though, I'll be looking forward to it.
petpermint chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Please please please continue! I 3 your story and all that Kurt and Kitty moments!
Rainbow Engel chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I acctually think it has potential. Kitty did bring up some good points
im-a-tumor chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
lol i'm really liking this, it's pretty great to see kitty and kurt play matchmaker and watch half of the plans backfire XD
Kurts Kitty chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Hey this story is really good! Please keep it up! I love Kurtty!
Immortalfantasylover chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! I love it! Please update it soon!
Immortalfantasylover chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
! None of them won. They were all miserable.