Reviews for Hugo B Weasley
Bex chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Albus is actually Hugo's older cousin.
Eve chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I think Hugo's middle name should be Frederick, after Fred Weasley, because as far as I am concerned, no other Weasleys used this, but maybe George would want to...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I don't get it... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Yay! :D This works! I don't have an account here, but I wanted to write a fanfiction on Harry Potter, and just needed Hugo's middle name. Thank you sooooo much! :D :D :D
Gwennie333 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I like it! Love the friends reference!
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Cute! Very humorous.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Ahah lol poor Hugo...
kareem33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
First of all, JK Rowling never gave us Hugo's middle name. I personally think that because, Ron's initials are RBW, and Hermione's initials are HJ(G)W, then Hugo's initials are HJW and Rose's are RBW.

Like you, I don't remember the name of that particular Friends episode either.

Lastly Albus, who in canon is actually older than Hugo, shouldn't be talking about strange names. Hugo could very well make the same statement that Albus made. ;p
Hogwartshasahiddenswimmingpool chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Lol great fic! Very cute and funny!
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Cute story. Funny about how Ron refers to Harry sometimes. Just so you know, in honor of your story, I have, as a member of "fanfictioners against world hunger" have donated 1000 grains of rice to the less fortunate. If you'd like to know more about it, let me know or visit the penname freerice on this site.
RodentFace chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awww! Poor Hugo! Hee, hee. I like Ron's nickname for Harry though. The git who goes around snogging my sister. Yeah, they should totally call Harry that in The Daily Prophet! Love this story!