Reviews for Christmas in Ashland
aniseed flower chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Ahhh. Edward. You have so long to wait! :o(
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I loved this story! The Ghost of Christmas Future LOL! He fits that role a little too well! It was neat seeing how you wrote Edward as a quasi-newborn (what do you call that, a toddler?) and how his struggles were even more difficult than in the Death and Vampire story.

Again, I like the foreshadowing of how Edward is going to hunt criminals later, and how he *thinks* that he has no conscience, but is of course driven by it more than he knows.

Very good writing style! I'd love to see more twilight snippets from you someday.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Nice to find I can post another review on different site. This story is one of my favorites and a Christmas time must reread. Your portrayal of Edward feels right for this time of his new existence. He can't help but be helpful to the lady in distress and then the thief. His actions as a 'ghost' were so fitting the crime. Delightful line with the thief asking about signing his name. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Amanda Pall chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
You are a great writer. Inventive, descriptive and intuitive. I really get a sense of Edwards disregard for humans and yet his personality. Please write more!
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Aww, that was really nice, I enjoyed it. Really well written, also. - Obviously. :)
Edward can't fight his natural goodness & compassion.
I do believe my favorite part was when the thief said "should I sign my name?"- Definately laughed out loud there.
Very sweet little story. :)))
Pixie's Mama chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Awww... This is so adorable!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Cute story. :) Thanks for writing!
maroongrad chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Darn you. I'm going to end up reading all your stories ;)
Ava Sinclair chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Oh my gosh, I'd nearly forgotten how much I love your writing. (not really; your name always comes to mind when I think of my favorite fanfics).

I really loved this one. I admit, I was worried at first. Edward's manipulation to get Carlisle out the door, his flimsy excuse that Carlisle would be upset if he didn't repair the table, the searching for the criminals - I knew he was testing himself but I thought for sure this was going to be his lead-in to his life of killing evildoers. It still is a great subtle way to hint at what is coming even as the heartwarming second chapter made me misty-eyed.

As always, bloody good show.
huntergatherer chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
That was wonderful-totally in character and so well written and imaginative. Loved it!
Willowby chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
What a sweet story! A friend recommended it and it was the perfect thing to read before bedtime. Well done!
Suzbythesea chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Awww... that was such a sweet story. Well done !
Suzbythesea chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Lovely ! I loved how descriptive you are... "I stuck my chin to my chest and kept my head lowered..." you can really picture the characters actions in the story. Thankyou !
Lary Reeden chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
suhahusauhsuahs I have a history with reference to the three spirits of Christmas is one called If I Could Dream, but is Alternate Universe, without vampires and such.

Ahhh I think that Edward would kill the filthy Carlo.

Not that I am in favor of death but some people, characters or not, and that they deserved.

And then the final perfect.

Kisses
Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I definitely love your stories.

It's so hard to find a pre-twilight relamente good.

And for a change has MY Carlisle.

And thanks for the permission but it is for translation.