Reviews for How a Malfoy Stole Christmas
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
twerkaholic chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
AHH! This is the third Holiday fic I am reading, and it's absloutely adorable! I just love it! As you know in my other reviews, I probably ranted off a lot...So please, just have hope! You make wonderful stories!
HiddenHayden chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Aaaw! Sweet!
HiddenHayden chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Here we go again with the scheming...
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aaaw, I'm gonna like this! (Ps. Author: I usually respect authors more when they actually REPLY reviewers, and I think it's extremely unpolite for you not to! I've reviewed alot of your stories numerous times and even PMed you and haven't gotten one reply!)
NotProcrastinating chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Aww... My gosh. This was fucking adorable! D'aww... This little fic made me smile, laugh, and cry a bit. I love it and I'm glad you wrote this! This is definetly going on my favorites. Thanks for writing. :)
Rohan's Doctor chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Aaawwwhhhh! That was perfect! I'm a big Grinch fan, and Dramione fan too, so even though it's not Christmas anymore, it's still amazing. Actually, one of our cats is name Mr. Grinch, because he hates people, and his sole purpose in life is to scratch as many arms as possible, I swear.
Rapidez chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Lol, long live the crac!fics. Adorable writing, hehehe. You had me quite worried about the happy-edning here, but, luckily YOU aren't that evil. Cute final scene, btw. ;)
Rapidez chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Yay! Brilliant begining of the chapter, I laughed so much. I adore Malfoy's attitude; it's just so much like him! Hermione is quite adorable herself, nice characters!
Rapidez chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Lolarious, silmpy lolarious and it makes the most perfect Christmas story! :D
vxw chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
AWWWW, that was so fluffy and sweet in the end. Very cute story!
personmcpeople chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
that was the cutest thing ever, and it was just so well written.

you wrote the characters perfectly and gahh, this is just great
CheshireCat23 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Wow, another amazing story of yours.
malfoyswagger chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
even though it's no longer the holiday season, the story was just as enjoyable. oh, and i love the name of draco's cat, btw. priceless.
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Simply wonderful, I even cried a bit (though I could chalk that up to me being in an over-emotional state, lol). Thanks for a great story. I shall try to check out your other stories. You should be proud, you write the characters more than well.