Reviews for Pokemon: Dark Mirror
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I wonder, why this crossover?, we all know that Silent Hill seeks to tests those who come across it, the monsters are representations of the past, of a person fears, like the nurses are a fear of Alessa, or Pyramid Head with Sutherland and his darker side or Travis and the Butcher, Ash lacks of most of those problems in his psyche.
FanFactor1996 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Another nice chapter. It was really funny with what happened to Team Rocket and their machine...it also looks like Aylx had something to do with it blowing up...psychic powers maybe?
FanFactor1996 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Well...Alyx seems a bit...odd, I'll keep reading. From what Linkara from AT4W said the Silent Hill games are pretty good...but the comics he's reviewed are utter crap.
FanFactor1996 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Well this story is off to an interesting and pretty dark sounding start.
Temporal Leviathan chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Daddy?
Daydreamer888 chapter 40 . 12/26/2012
Awesome story.
Temporal Leviathan chapter 26 . 12/12/2012
How do you a story so disturbing?!
it's evil!
It's sinister!
... It's awsome.
Temporal Leviathan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So awsome
Bloodtip chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
nice o.o those creatures sound kinda like Tonberries, from FFX
The Aura Within chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Is it just me, or does Alyx really seem evil?

Great chapter :-)
The Aura Within chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I am really intrigued right now.

I felt the introduction itself was quite amazing, and also the way you ended it.

Great chapter, prologue, whatever :-P
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
wow. I am chilled by these chapters.
mudkipz chapter 41 . 7/25/2012
Fire doesn't cleanse, it blackens.
stwar chapter 40 . 4/24/2012
i love it. if you made it going the other way ash code have gone dark tamp keep the power

and gone after all the bad guys and brot it on them all that is my idea it may have but not
Dinian chapter 40 . 4/17/2012
Two things... whoaaa... and Thank You! Seriously, awesome does not do this story any type of justice, this was just amazing.