Reviews for Exposed
kenpochick1 chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
Great job!
WitchPencil chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
Charley Parker is from Brakeout Kings. Ironically Lyoid (one of the characters) is Mary in psyc. Go figure ha!
Also I'm so enjoying this fic! Found it the other night and I'm enjoying a little each night. Characters are spot on and it's great.
Thanks for my awesome read!
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
Oh my gosh! Poor Shawn! He must feel terrible! Sure, he did lie to them, but, man, having everyone turn their backs on him is rough. And then this Cole person has to come around...
You're doing a really good job with the angst!
Fandom Flicker chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
*Shakes fists at sky* WHYYYYYYYY?!
RougeMiner chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
He touched my baby... I hate Cole. Amazing story
androu.ska chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
This dtory was very good. Awesome. You write very well. I enjoyed it very much.
ssaharadesert chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
I know it's been a while since you posted this story but I still want to post my thoughts...WOW this was a whole rollercoaster of emotions! Rarely does a story hit me like this one did! I love it!
becca chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
wow.
i'm stunned. that was so beautiful. it was amazingly written, well done! i can barely type, everything's all blurry with all the tears. this was so... wow. i can't even english right now.
becca chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
i've spent years and years reading fanfics. i've read hundreds and written many, so it's quite surprising that i've never cried before, not even at the "saddest" of fics. but this... wow. i'm six chapters in and bawling like a baby. will definitely not put this down until i am finished. thank you so much, this is amazing. plus, i love shawn whumpage xD
Relentless pineapples chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
HOLY CRAP. I am only on the 6th Chapter but I have already read this 4 TIMES and yet you are still pullin my heart strings! I hope to god you still read these comments even though its halfway through 2015 because I want you to know that you should definitely keep writing. Like seriously I have read this four times in like two years not even!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
Whoa, rrally good from start to end! Thank you!
Tara Laurel chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
This was absolutely fantastic! Great job!
CAreaderGirl chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
This story is Amazing!
It's so sad though, I cried even, it was so touching! Thank you so much for writing it! I really appreciate it!

Rhonnie :)
Rascal chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
These conversations are brutal.
And this is my 2nd time reading this!
Quality writing right here.
boxofpandora16 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Smiling at the utter perfection that you have created!

M