Reviews for Exposed
androu.ska chapter 16 . 10/3
This dtory was very good. Awesome. You write very well. I enjoyed it very much.
ssaharadesert chapter 16 . 7/8
I know it's been a while since you posted this story but I still want to post my thoughts...WOW this was a whole rollercoaster of emotions! Rarely does a story hit me like this one did! I love it!
becca chapter 16 . 6/6
i'm stunned. that was so beautiful. it was amazingly written, well done! i can barely type, everything's all blurry with all the tears. this was so... wow. i can't even english right now.
becca chapter 6 . 6/6
i've spent years and years reading fanfics. i've read hundreds and written many, so it's quite surprising that i've never cried before, not even at the "saddest" of fics. but this... wow. i'm six chapters in and bawling like a baby. will definitely not put this down until i am finished. thank you so much, this is amazing. plus, i love shawn whumpage xD
Relentless pineapples chapter 6 . 6/1
HOLY CRAP. I am only on the 6th Chapter but I have already read this 4 TIMES and yet you are still pullin my heart strings! I hope to god you still read these comments even though its halfway through 2015 because I want you to know that you should definitely keep writing. Like seriously I have read this four times in like two years not even!
Whoa, rrally good from start to end! Thank you!
Tara Laurel chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
This was absolutely fantastic! Great job!
CAreaderGirl chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
This story is Amazing!
It's so sad though, I cried even, it was so touching! Thank you so much for writing it! I really appreciate it!

Rhonnie :)
Rascal chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
These conversations are brutal.
And this is my 2nd time reading this!
Quality writing right here.
boxofpandora16 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Smiling at the utter perfection that you have created!

PsychO99 chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
. . . . . . . . .JOKING! You are an absolutely amazing writer! :D I couldnt stop reading this story! I loved it to death! :D i'm gonna go read your other stuff and hope theres a sequel! :D
mellie22 chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
ElmerFudFry95 chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
Also I would like to point out that YOU portrayed the characters of Psych Perfectly.

Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
Okay first off I would like to thanks you for writing such an amazing story. I'm really sad it ended. You had every emotion working inside of me. Please do make a sequel. I would love to see how they all got through this. You have such an amazing talent. :) and I know that I late reviewing sorry about that.

danceofshadows chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
Aww! Loved Juliet's decision!