Reviews for Niente Altro Importa
cindythechef chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
both of these stories were so good. Great Job I really enjoyed them
Kagome Avalon chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
I meant to put in the last chapter review that I'm glad Tony had a loving and supportive family.
Kagome Avalon chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
So does that mean that there will be a sequel to this story? If so, then I'll look forward to reading that one too. But, in the mean time I have a few of your other stories to read as well.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
More? Please? I just love your stories! Big brothers are awesome, I know, I've got one myself:D And a loving Senior and a loving mother...I think you should write more, with a little Tony whump...or a little more with big time Tony whump...ohhhh, how about SWAK in this universe!?
I know you probably heard this a thousand times, but I just love how you wrote/write your fics and these are my all-time-favorits:) Big brothers rule and protective partner Gibbs is just awesome.
So, I leave you alone for now...but please?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
very nice story. I was surprised that Anthony didn't find out that gibbs is LJ who saved tony from drowning all those years ago. Love the family love and also hte fact that Gibbs stood up and put Abby in her place. thanks for the great read!
sambee chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Love love love this series! It's far from cannon but seems like a realistic AU, if the biggest change is Tony's family. Really hoping that you write the third you mention, since I'm always up for more of a good thing. Plus, as far as I know, Tony's parents haven't linked LJ Tony's rescuer to Jethro Gibbs, Tony's boss and partner. I have to wonder what the reaction will be when they realize exactly how long ago the boys met. Looking forwards to more!
Catindahat chapter 17 . 4/16/2011
This was brilliant, I loved it. I hope you do write more of it as I love this world you have created
AMAPADME chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
Excellent end to this story! Loved it so much.
lovelupe07 chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Gotta tell ya that I love this series. I like this DiNozzo family much better then some of the others that are created. The story is well written and engaging.
finlaure chapter 17 . 3/25/2011
kitten to cat : "Why is finlaure a pile of goo on the floor?"

cat to kitten : "I dunno, maybe we should read what is on the computer screen."

*thud**thud*
Gloworm41 chapter 17 . 3/25/2011
Wonderful job on this story! I am looking forward to reading the next story in this series.
Hendrick248848 chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
just thought of the name of the episdoe that i couldnt remember when i gave u my list before it was internal affiars and maybe through in Chrimea(sp) i think i spelled that right
donttouch chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
I love it. AND SO HAWT! You need a firehose xD Lol. I'd like to seeeee...Tony...being hrut perhaps? Bad? MOAHAHAHA - evil
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
please update hope you consider doing a sequel to this story
Hendrick248848 chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
love the story but i hope there would be a squeal please if there is a squeal i would love to see if you have any if plans for the following episodes

Ari parts 1&2

parts 1&2

day parts

In

one more cant remember the name of the episode it has where their looking for the mole with agent lee and they had abby as bait saying she was the one that did it