Reviews for Revolution
storyteller2899 chapter 12 . 1/11
One of mu fav Tron fics! You HAVE to update! PLZ!
EricSB chapter 1 . 1/4/2014

I read your comments that you've not played Tron 2.0 - I LOVE the Tron universe and have had an alert set on this story for a while now but to be honest I've not been keeping up with it as much as I used to so I've decided to start reading it from the beginning again. :)

One thing I noted this time around - One thing I can say with certainty is that Eva would never have the color blue in her office. There is a cut scene in Tron 2.0 where she specifically states she detests the color blue. :) Just thought I'd mention it, it's very obviously up to you if you want to edit it or not, I just figured I'd let you know about a very easy to overlook nugget of info. The biggest reason I remember it so clearly is that blue is one of my favorite colors. :D

Thanks for the awesome story, thanks for sticking with it this long and I'm looking forward to reading it. I believe the last time I actually read the story it was at Chapter 5 or 6. You've come a long way and I look forward to reading it again. :)

Thanks so much!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
You gotta update this soon! :D It's awesome! This Fic needs more LUV!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
And they didn't knock Wisteria out and drag her along, why exactly? How hard would that have been? One sharp whack to the disk dock should've at least stunned her.

Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
It's such a great chapter, but why did you have to end with a cliffhanger? No fair! *curls into ball and cries*

Kesomon chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
OOOO. Kicked right in the FEELS. O_O
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Good chapter, but I wish you hadn't taken so long to update. I'm looking foward to the next chapter. I'm quite curious about the reactions of the rest of the programs to Kevin's return.

P.S. A belated Happy New Year to you.
Sabi2 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Waaaaa, *sigh* lol, guess I will just have to wait, great chapter, I'm hoping for a little more action for Sam and jet next time ;) I'll be here when you get to out. Can you believe its been a year already?
Kesomon chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
I really enjoyed reading what is here so far, and I hope the Hiatus ends soon so we can see what happens next. It's quite exciting.
Kesomon chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Oh my god I SCREAMED when Tron appeared, his helmet retracting, disks awhirl like the avenging angel of the hour at the climactic end. Excuse me for a cycle while I FLAIL SPASTICALLY. X3
CopperMinted chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Please update soon! I really am enjoying this story and its so fabulous, I'm just dying to know what happens next! It would be interesting if they ended up finding Yori with Linx and Shaddox's groups in captivity. That would be interesting. anyway, so long as you continue the story!
EricSB chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
I just wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for your story. I am loving it and am anxious for the next release. :) Thank you for the hard work and I look forward to future releases.
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
I finally finished reading this! Took me all day but it was worth it! I have to admit, this is some story you've got here. Has to be one of the best ones I've read in this section.
meow chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
This is such a well written story! I love it. Update soon please
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Okay, Octet is cute. And the interactions between Sam and Kevin are sweet. I do want to smack Tron and Kernel, though. And maybe Kevin for the same reason.

P.S. I named my baby red-tail boa Byte, after the Tron 2.0 character. She's adorable.