Reviews for Doom of Men
StarLight9 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
This is wonderful and I love it. Oh well, it's a bit hard to believe that Elrond would bring Arwen so close to the battle, but still it's an AU so everything is allowed. Besides, you've done a great job with characterization and have made everything believable, strong, and emotional. I'm glad you didn't stop here (goes to read the rest).
Shmem chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
What a sad story!It was REALLY good thought!You write really well!
Ethos chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
Very sad, but very good. You got me misty-eyed, which is saying a lot. Ah Aragorn! *cries* Good job.
Moonprincess202 chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
This was absolutely gorgeous and very sad.
ShadowCree chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
This story brought me to tears. It was great.
alexandra chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
YOU HAVE GONE WHERE NO OTHER WRITER HAS GONE! ::CLAPS: YOU PULLED IT OFF BEAUTIFULLY! WE NEED MORE WRITERS LIKE YOU! ::BOWS::

alex
IridescentFlight chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS! I love it! I hate it! It's possibly the best fic I have ever read. I sobbed hystericaly last time I read it. But why did you do it? Why? There is no one who could take the place of Aragorn. Your Middle-earth will truely fall now. It would be the absoulute greatest if you could make them come alive. How could Elbereth be so unfeeling?
Inu desu chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
(weeps)

It's so sad...you need more reviews!

Arwen dieing...cool
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
Ai... everything I wanted to say to thee, hath already been said. My heart aches deeply after reading this sad tale and my eyes are clouded with both, shed and unshed tears. On my lips a last sob still remains, for the grieve is yet too near to cease the crying. I thank thee for thy wonderful tale and hope thou wilst grace us with more enchanted words from your quill. Namarie
Rose of many thorns chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
I loved it! It brought so many tears to my eyes. You truely are a great writer.
Ashley chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
:( that was so f* sad! i was crying, actually crying. i mean, i was having trouble reading. i might cry again... that was so sad. in it's own way it was good, considering you killed off two very important charcters (whom i both love to death). this is not a flame, i hope it doesn't sound like one. you're an excellent writer (obviously if you have the ability to make someone cry you're pretty damn good). keep writing. that's a weird thought, that Elrond could actually be the King. hm... oh, so sad. i can't stop thinking about it. damn Nazgul with their damn poisoned swords...!
ThePrincess04 chapter 5 . 3/3/2004
wow that was sad. very good.
Catmint chapter 5 . 9/5/2003
This is so sad! You write really, *really* well, though. This is going on my Favourites list.

Wow. I liked the ending as well - at least there is something of Aragorn remaining.
Elafacwen chapter 5 . 6/30/2003
THis story was almost too sad for me to read!

*continus crying*