Reviews for The Face He Remembers
Michele O'S chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I cannot help but think while reading this, "Kaidan, you did this to yourself and the two of you."

I was so pissed on Horizon that I stayed pissed at Kaidan in ME3. lol My Shepard must be a grudge holder. :O

This was a great read, thank you.
Liso
Herby Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wow! Excellent story and you really feel Kaidan's regret for Horizon and the mess he made of his relationship with Shep.
Rammerstein chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Nnnggh! Another reason to be looking forward to ME3. I can just imagine the confrontation between Kaidan and Paragon F!ShepxThane.

"Kaidan it's not like that he was supposed to die from disease!"
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very nice. I usually don't read up on Kaidan fics, but this became a rather compelling read.

Well done.
the orlesian maid chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow. Just wow.
lyssalu chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
dfgdfg

this was so good

i love the way you write so much

this was an excellent peek into kaidan's pov, and i liked the way you had him handle realizing that shepard had moved on

a
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
A very good story with a "revenge" flair. I like it!
HorseyAngel chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
ditto to Ser Nature.

Even down to the tissues.

Amazing! FREAKING AMAZING! Very Kaiden like, you captured him perfectly, and Shepard and Garrus were very sweet.

AMAZING!

Thank-you for writing.
S.Thyme chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Beautifully written. Kaidan's angst/regret really comes to life. Your descriptions of Shepard and her interactions with Garrus were also very sweet. Nice oneshot here.
Fluidfyre chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow! Really liked this story :) And I don't usually like reading about Kaiden heheh. Think it is a wonderful snippet into his life.
SerNature chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
DAMN YOUR AMAZING WRITING, WOMAN. MY HEART IS IN LITTLE PIECES. fff. You grasped Kaidan's thought processes perfectly, in my opinion. I love how you handled this; it's a brilliantly written piece. Extremely depressing, but amazingly written.

*goes to find tissues*