Reviews for The Ghostly Revolution
LuffyLover chapter 31 . 4/27
Wow, that was neat! I really think that you should do a DP/GR/B10 X-over, if you haven't already. Also, if you didn't know, there's something similar to this, an actual, official episode, where Ben gets sent into Rex's world. It's hilarious. Anyway, thanks for the read, and congrats on making 160 reviews! ttyl!
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 4/26
I believe that Amity Park is located in the north east USA, based off of the village of Amityville in upstate New York. At least, that's what I've heard.
niyuu chapter 30 . 1/29
you know bones generally take 6 - 8 weeks to heal, right? if it took a whole year that meant that something was seriously wrong
Phantom In The Mist chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
an EVO ghost
isis424 chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
MORE!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Ha, chicken. xD
lunabane chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
What kind of idiot let's technus out in a building that runs on electricity!
lunabane chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Were is Boo!
trin619 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Amity Park is in Illinois. That might not be how it's spelle though... Too lazy to look it up...
generatorlaiba chapter 27 . 1/31/2014
Please please please please continue . I want to read more is Danny ever gimbal return his home.
Jackiesax chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
i am reading like your author note says for me to tell you
Jackiesax chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
i am reading the story i always wondered what would happen if rex and danny ever met now i ave a slight idea
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
XDth chicken was still in the plane XD

I started fangirling before I even started reading this 0.o

A CHICKEN NAMED BOO :D

Danny's a ChIcKeN WhIsPeReReReR

Poor Rex, all he wanted was some really late pizza. Six you can be just no fun at times

Aww I was so hoping it would be the box ghost, oh well

Ch7: when I read the tittle I was like YES! THE BOX GHOST! *・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
XDth chicken was still in the plane XD

I started fangirling before I even started reading this 0.o

A CHICKEN NAMED BOO :D

Danny's a ChIcKeN WhIsPeReReReR

Aww I was so hoping it would be the box ghost, oh well

CH 9: EVO Snot! Gross…

CH 10: have I mentioned that I get a bit loopy when I read fanfics. At night. In the dark. At like 10:03. Wich is what time it is now.

Ch 13: OhMerGersh awesomeness is the word I would use to describe this story well ima go to sleep now
suchal chapter 31 . 12/7/2013
love it
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
Rex has an asident after Providence try to finger out about there goat zone. Or bobo could get the ghost powers