Reviews for The Ghostly Revolution
hermanwade1 chapter 1 . 9/17
Hey buddy news flash. Your story is shit. Everything is happening way to fast and your writing skills are like my 2 kindergarten students. And they write better than you. Im ashamed to even consider you a fucking fan. Stick to just reading asshole
TimedragonD chapter 25 . 3/31
I also mentally face palmed
TimedragonD chapter 3 . 3/31
Amity Park is located in Wisconsin xD
ArlenOfTheMist chapter 16 . 3/22
That ending though, Danny pulled a Phineas!
TenableCape9819 chapter 31 . 1/24
So... Is there a sequel?
Amity park is in Illinois BTW. ; )
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
If he actually answered that, I bet Rex, Bobo, and maybe Holiday would've cracked up.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
That was freaking HILARIOUS when Danny just casually phases the note into his stomach. I'm surprised people haven't thought of something like that more often, especially when they have him phase a spork that he swallowed WHOLE.
LuffyLover chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
Wow, that was neat! I really think that you should do a DP/GR/B10 X-over, if you haven't already. Also, if you didn't know, there's something similar to this, an actual, official episode, where Ben gets sent into Rex's world. It's hilarious. Anyway, thanks for the read, and congrats on making 160 reviews! ttyl!
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
I believe that Amity Park is located in the north east USA, based off of the village of Amityville in upstate New York. At least, that's what I've heard.
niyuu chapter 30 . 1/29/2015
you know bones generally take 6 - 8 weeks to heal, right? if it took a whole year that meant that something was seriously wrong
Phantom In The Mist chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
an EVO ghost
isis424 chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Ha, chicken. xD
lunabane chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
What kind of idiot let's technus out in a building that runs on electricity!