Reviews for The Ghostly Revolution
Magic Writing Dragon chapter 6 . 2/16
I wish I could search for change and find more than a hundred bucks.
Magic Writing Dragon chapter 6 . 2/15
I have to say if this is your first time writing(I do the same when I try to write an action filled fic) or if you have a hard time writing (me too) or trying something different l, you did good. Don't listen to the asshat below.
hermanwade1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Hey buddy news flash. Your story is shit. Everything is happening way to fast and your writing skills are like my 2 kindergarten students. And they write better than you. Im ashamed to even consider you a fucking fan. Stick to just reading asshole
TimedragonD chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
I also mentally face palmed
TimedragonD chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Amity Park is located in Wisconsin xD
ArlenOfTheMist chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
That ending though, Danny pulled a Phineas!
TenableCape9819 chapter 31 . 1/24/2016
So... Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Amity park is in Illinois BTW. ; )
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
If he actually answered that, I bet Rex, Bobo, and maybe Holiday would've cracked up.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
That was freaking HILARIOUS when Danny just casually phases the note into his stomach. I'm surprised people haven't thought of something like that more often, especially when they have him phase a spork that he swallowed WHOLE.
LuffyLover chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
Wow, that was neat! I really think that you should do a DP/GR/B10 X-over, if you haven't already. Also, if you didn't know, there's something similar to this, an actual, official episode, where Ben gets sent into Rex's world. It's hilarious. Anyway, thanks for the read, and congrats on making 160 reviews! ttyl!
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
I believe that Amity Park is located in the north east USA, based off of the village of Amityville in upstate New York. At least, that's what I've heard.
niyuu chapter 30 . 1/29/2015
you know bones generally take 6 - 8 weeks to heal, right? if it took a whole year that meant that something was seriously wrong
Phantom In The Mist chapter 2 . 11/26/2014