Reviews for Baby, keep it down
Layra chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Please make more chapter
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ok, seriously, tenth time i've read this. So why isnt their a review from me on there? Idk! I'll blame FF for not putting it up! :) i love this story! Dominant james? My favorite and i guess i would call it my kink? Hahahahaha...

Anayway!

I love this so much!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Omg submissive Kendall is so hot...

Like I think I have a new kink.

OMGOMGOMG!

GREAT JOB!
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ah, possessive, dominant James, how we love thee xD VERY HOT! I loved it so much. Just cute and sexy and...hot for lack of a better word to describe it! :D And I could only Awww at the very end when you said "James climbed in pulling his Kendall against his chest." HIS Kendall-Awwwwwwwww! :3
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was freakin hot, good gracious.

James pulling Kendall away from that other guy possessively & sucking on his neck was hot. & sweet, kind of. :)

James binding Kendall was hot.

Them roughly undressing each other was hot.

James making Kendall say exactly what part of James Kendall wanted inside of him was hot.

James making Kendall blow him & then get into a hot position was hot.

& finally, James making Kendall say how much he loved James pounding into him was hot.

So overall, this was very hot. XD I think you've melted me, in a very good way. :) Loved it! Great job!
upallnight-doitallwithlou chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
. .

So yeah, I literally think I just died a million times over, and I'm totally okay with that.

This is EXACTLY what I wanted when I requested this story, and I'm so glad you wrote it.

I loved James being so dominant, and wanting to hear Kendall say all those dirty things. So very hot, I do say.

You're amazing.

And I love you.
jannessa13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love your writing style this is so hot and I love the last line "we need to go to the club more often" :P
waterwicca chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
NEVER be ashamed of the filthiness ;D :D :D :D :D :D This was PERFECT and hot... You're making me really excited to work on my first Kames :D... thank you for providing us with all this smexy oneshots for these last few days ;) what a way to lead up to christmas! lol ;D amazing job as always :D
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
LOVE THIS!

James is soooo hot in this! I loved it when he was possessive and left a mark on Kendall's neck! No need to be jealous James, that guy couldn't have been hotter!

And James being impatient and pressing Kendall against the wall...*passes out from hotness*

And the sex scene was sooo hot!

Kendall coming on the door AWESOME!

You definitely should not be ashamed for writing this fic! DEFINTIELY proud!

Utterly and awesomely FANTASTIC!
VictorG chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
very awesome story! just like all your other stories! {D