Reviews for Mount Rancour
Celebrity01 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was very good and I liked it! I liked getting to know the characters before the actual killing too, I may have to go back and look at all of them, but I'm already forming favorites and such. I felt pretty shocked that Zack died so early, but something told me he was going to, I just didnt expect him to be the first. Cant wait to read more of this
quasifictionalist chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Wow, what a phenomenal chapter! So many deaths. I loved the twist in this chapter, and I was certainly wrong in who I thought the killer was as they ended up dying.

Lost two of my favorite characters in this chapter, but it's OK since all of the characters at this point are enjoyable to read about.

Please update soon!
quasifictionalist chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
LOL when Yvette couldn't remember Lois' name! I think I might have a killer pegged. Great chapter with lots of running around.
quasifictionalist chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Wow, I was mentioned in this chapter! As you can probably tell, I do not set aside nearly enough time to read or write, but I should be caught up completely on your story before the end of the weekend.

Another great chapter. Definitely did not figure the first death to happen. That one was very surprising. I also liked the tunnels in this chapter. Such a great way to split people up.
quasifictionalist chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
LOL... I was so in suspense wondering who was going to die at the end of the chapter... I suspected Yvette or Nick or even Ben. But then no one died... Well played.

Certainly love all of the running around. And of course the mass carnage.
quasifictionalist chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Another fun chapter! I'm happy you killed off that person, because the guests were getting a bit too organized.

I also love how all of the characters are reacting to everything, and that the story lines of the town's people are continuing. I'm anxious to see how they will fit into the following chapters.
quasifictionalist chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Wow. A lot happens in this chapter. Very exciting.
quasifictionalist chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I definitely thought someone else was going to get it at the end of this chapter. Still rooting for Chris to end up with Gloria.
quasifictionalist chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Awesome turn with the bacon! It seems really unsafe to be a townie right now.

Sorry it has taken me a while to R&R. As you can probably tell with the pace of updates with my story, I have not had much time.

Thanks for the great story so far!
quasifictionalist chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Another great chapter. I like the love triangle that is forming between Chris, Yvette, and Gloria. I hope Chris and Gloria end up together.

Awesome death in this chapter. Very gruesome.
quasifictionalist chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Sorry I haven't kept up well with this story. Really liked this chapter. I was surprised by the deaths in this chapter, as I assumed those characters would last longer :)

I'm beginning to suspect Nick a bit.
quasifictionalist chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Great start to the story. This is the first of your stories I've had a chance to read, and it is excellent. My favorite characters so far are Yvette, Gloria, Chris, Jocelyn, Selina, and Walter. I really love the subplots your establishing and the location. The deaths were great. Hope you update soon.