Reviews for The In Between Times
Gerudo Desert chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this story and all of your Dragon Age fanfiction, they're very well written. I look forward to seeing more in the future! :)
The Flower Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Every time I read this I smile a little. You've created something wonderful with what little I gave you. I realize now that I had even forgotten to give you her name.
Kyra1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow! I was thoroughly impressed by this story, especially how the characterizations were spot on. I mean that one line from Oghren during the snowball fight had me in stitches at how very like him it was.

It was also very refreshing to see that you left the warden nameless and didn't try to force a name for us, considering that everyone had a chance to name their warden differently.

Excellent job! It's always nice to see the little moments. You know, the ones that make you smile.
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awwwwww, loved it! Alistair is my favorite! :D
janetlee chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Loved your short stories! They even made me smile!

Janet
mille libri chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very sweet! I love seeing the little moments that fall between the game points, and these are fun and vivid.
Alamorn chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
As Dragon Age is one of my new passions, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this. I shall now take the opportunity to talk about Alistair, because my male friends who also play always tell me to shut up. Aren't you the luckiest? So. I really, really, really liked him at the beginning, when he was all snarky and silly and such and you could just joke around with him, but then the approval got to high or something and he started flirting and getting all serious and it was like "No! No! Make jokes again! Don't try to make gooey eyes!" Anyways, getting back on topic (?), the one you wrote was the silly snarky Alistair, not the whiny one, and that makes me happy.