Reviews for Piano
Madances chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I like your story.

Tracy
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very nice, thank you, I enjoyed it, VP.
Bambles chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Beautiful and completely in character.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was stunning and incredible. In-character in every way, super emotional, and I loved your descriptions of the music, melody, lyrics, etc...Truly fabulous work! :)
sterno chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
WOULD LOVE TO HEAR TONY SING AND PLAY ON THE SHOW.. MICHAEL WEATHERLY HAS A NICE VOICE. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Toadflame chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Haha, now I know why I remember reading this before!
newgal chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
good job.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Beautiful story! Loved Gibbs walking in and sitting quietly in a corner to watch Tony play, knowing he needed his space. Very well done!

-Moki
AZGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Enjoyed this! I've always thought the show should re-visit the piano bit of that ep...
blarney chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I have always thought Boxed In was a great story except for the ending. I wish we could see Tony play the piano on the show since Michael Weatherly does play the piano. The ending just seemed to take away from the whole bonding aspect of Tony and Ziva's experience in the cargo container. Your story was perfect.
LoveMarines chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was so beautiful! Heartbreaking but beautiful nonetheless :) X
Abberz the Awesome chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Really great. Fabulous. Heartwrenching. I love it!
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I liked this story although I hated the ending of Boxed In. What they did to Tony was just plain cruel and mean. If you are going to invite your team to a party at least invite everyone even if you hate them. Don't leave them out. If I was him I don't know if I would think I wasn't wanted by them.