Reviews for The Ability of a Master
mark chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
Felt the story was pretty good. But a big problem was the relationship between Ash and Anabel seemed kinda hollow. You didn't really delve into it much at all. Kinda wish you had done more for them. Otherwise a good story
The Rhino of the chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Why do you have so many guest reviews? Why am I a guest?
WarlordofDAGE76 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Its me. I'm back. I think this story honestly wasn't that good, or really good at all. You started to become good with The Warrior and the Guardian. This is not a flame.
fff chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
WAY too much fluff.
dj khaled chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
What a good story. More, please!
hg chapter 19 . 11/15/2013

Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
"Typhlosion, return." Liam sucked his Pokémon back into its ball and stalked over to his young nephew, who was now on his knees. Liam stood over him. "You fool. I admit you and your friends did very well to knock out five of my Pokémon and then bring the last one into an extremely weak state. But in the end, it was still not enough." He lifted Ash by the throat, squeezing slightly so as to choke him. "In a week, I will commence with the final part of my plan. Try to stop me if you want, but know that you, Liam, nor any of your friends could stand up against me for long." Verso threw Ash to the ground, where he lay. "Goodbye, nephew." He leapt up through the stands until he reached the top and disappeared over the edge of the stadium, leaving Ash and Pikachu to be discovered by medics.

Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
My pokemon have the most power.
Just kidding.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Pretty good chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Okay, I reviewed.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Again, I think it's going a little fast. Well, actually, ignore that. It just seems that way because the beginning of 6 chapters jumps to a darker plot. It should have started out as a dark plot.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I honestly think this story progressed too fast and should have been darker.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Would people really talk like that? I guess they're in your story so you dictate what they say, but I think yes, the characters are too OOC.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Okay, okay, I'm reviewing. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hmm...a team I'd really like for Ash would be: Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Garchomp, which he'd sometimes switch out with Salamence or Dragonite. I guess this shows that I'd like it much more if Ash actually had way more pokemon than he actually does.