Reviews for Right To Live
LOTMfan21 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Even though it's been years since the last update, is there any chance you might be persuaded to continue this story? It is very good and I would enjoy reading more!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Please tell me it's not over. :(
kaybeeme chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Yes! I concur, please update! I know it's be almost three years, but this is so good and has so much potential! Please?
MohawkWoman chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I have read this story several times and each time I enjoy it as much as the time before. Judging from the date of the last update I assume this story has long since been forgotten. However, I am sure that if there were any chance it could be continued, many readers would greatly appreciate it. I know life has probably taken you in a different direction, but please consider it? Thank you!
Strikergirl1 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Please update this!
Eilan21 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Really love this fic, please update it!
Ljuba chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
this is really beautifull! I always wanted to read something like this! with Alice and Uncas alive! hoping to see soon another chapter! I can's wait to see the others faces when they discovered the pair alive!
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Every time I find an amazing fanfiction, it hasn't been completed! Pleaaase update this! It is wonderful so far!
Pomegranate Seeds chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful! I am so glad that this story was brought back from the dead - now you just have to make sure to update! ;)

Love it so far, keep up the awesome work and looking forward to another update soon!
Annoying Orange chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Hey, it's Annoying Orange. I actually have no clue why I picked this nickname... it's beginning to bother me :(

But anyway; great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Jan Tran chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Ah! Alice is contemplating on their relationship?

Poor Uncas. Alice may not love him as he thinks. The question is if she actually does (which I HOPE she does).

Great update.

p.s. read your profile. im glad you're going to make the chapters longer
Daydreamer chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Wow! This is really good! I'm sorry I didn't review before, but I have this issue where if a fic already has multiple chappies I don't review til the most receant ch.! I'm sorry 'bout that! Good job! Update soon!
LoverandaFighter chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
awww. . . please continue! This is a really good story!
Artemis-moongoddess89 chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
please add and update when u get the chance

please and thanks

i loved this chapter it gets to the heart of if they survived and what they would end up speaking about

cant wait for the next chapter
Lady Knight Jocelyn chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Another update! You have no idea how excited I am that you are continuing this story! I am loving it so far.

Please update soon and keep up the amazing work!