Reviews for Fools' Academy
TheBaconIsAwesomeness chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
The best thing to do would actually be to take them down and check them over. Run it by a few people to see what they do and don't like, and try to fix it. Get peoples' input and better yourself. I should really take my own advice...
TheBaconIsAwesomeness chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Whoa. Can you say LOVE TRIANGLE? Maybe Rose was a little bit too rash and demanding, but it was time for Bella to face the truth. Rose LIKE likes her, and she knows it, and she's been with COUNTLESS other guys, but she can't be with one girl that she's known forever and likes back? I hope she's with Rosalie in the end and not Edward, this time. Mixes things up a LOT!
TheBaconIsAwesomeness chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I love how you showed the change in Bella and then explained the cause of said change. It gives me hop for Bella's... future, shall we say, with Rosalie. But then I read the rest, and was like, holy fudgenuggets, It is about.. to go.. DOWN!
TheBaconIsAwesomeness chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I absolutely LOVE Bella's and Rosalie's strong love/hate relationship, but I think Bella is a little bit too slutty... Other than that, it was absolutely one of THE best FanFics I've read. When most people don't do POVs, they kinda mess it up by not going into detail and emotions going through the characters' heads. You, are NOT one of these people!
Melodramatic Destiny chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Just hoping you read this before you delete the story! Firstly, I hope you get better, pneumonia sounds horrible. :(

Secondly, I'd like to be your beta when you're ready. :) I beta stories pretty much as soon as I receive them (unless I am doing something really important, then I'll get it done asap) and have been told I'm pretty good at it.

I'd have personal messaged you, but I'm on my mobile and won't let me. -_-

Once again, hope you read this and get better soon. :)

MDx
annonymous chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
holycrap.

dude i hope ur okay.

feel better
twistarwanabe chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
awww sweetie u dnt have to apologize i cnt say im not sad but i hope u feel better
Sarah Belikov chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Hope you feel better...

See you soon..
RobstenLove10 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Please finish it! i've faved it! it's really good!
Ema2010 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
love this story so far. keep up the great work. i could be your beta if you want, i sent you a pm about it.

i like the direction this story is taking!

ema
Maddie McDaniel chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I really love the direction your story is taking. Keep it up you're doing a great job!
Cali43 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Wow, your story is good! Thanks for updating and sory but I dont know any beta's but I think you are doing great without one. Hope you have a Merry Christmas (sory agian if you dont belive in celebrating christmas but I can't stand saying happy holidays). I kept checking fanfiction all day today to see if you updated and when you did I was supper happy Update soon XOXO.
Alicia keys.vampire-Alvampkeys chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
seems very interestin..nd yo grammer was fineD
quintin grey chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
alice and bella hottttttttt. is leah going to come into the picture? and dammit make it a threesome between alice/rose/bella. chapter was awesome update soon
Maddie McDaniel chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Still looking awesome! Keep it up! You're doing awesome!